Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone here going to be able to attend the summer open house?

yes tomsonite, please do report back...it's been too slow around here for too long ...
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Big chance I'm going, if so I'm leaving tonight to avoid traffic, I'd make it just on time for breakfast in Jersey at the Bada-Bing... getting there in the early morning will give me plenty of time visiting Jersey before the event too. I'm taking a chance cuz it's my 1st time in Jersey, for driving 6h straight since my SCI and all this alone with no caregiver... all new experience.

I'm not too good in writing reports nor explaining stuff, but I'll try, I cant guarantee anything, but I may film if I'm allowed. I'm just going there for the free food...

I'm kidding of course, but serious now I need a hope booster nowadays and this trip may help. Hopefully to meet some of you here in person and get properly acquainted.
    Last edited by Moe; 07-15-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Big chance I'm going, if so I'm leaving tonight to avoid traffic, I'd make it just on time for breakfast in Jersey at the Bada-Bing... getting there in the early morning will give me plenty of time visiting Jersey before the event.

I not too good in writing reporting nor explaining stuff so I cant guarantee a full report, but I may film some stuff if I'm allowed. I'm just going there for the free food...

I'm kidding of course, but serious now I need a hope booster nowadays and this trip may help. Hopefully to meet some of you here in person and get properly acquainted.
    Oh shit, you're actually going? That's awesome! Don't worry about the reporting side of it, just give us the gist of it. And nice one on tomsonite going too! Best of luck to you's that are going, hope you havr a safe journey!

Quote Originally Posted by taymas View Post
    Oh shit, you're actually going? That's awesome! Don't worry about the reporting side of it, just give us the gist of it. And nice one on tomsonite going too! Best of luck to you's that are going, hope you havr a safe journey!

I agree ...nice
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Big chance I'm going, if so I'm leaving tonight to avoid traffic, I'd make it just on time for breakfast in Jersey at the Bada-Bing... getting there in the early morning will give me plenty of time visiting Jersey before the event too. I'm taking a chance cuz it's my 1st time in Jersey, for driving 6h straight since my SCI and all this alone with no caregiver... all new experience.

I'm not too good in writing reports nor explaining stuff, but I'll try, I cant guarantee anything, but I may film if I'm allowed. I'm just going there for the free food...

We have an excellent diner right on campus, would take you for lunch but will be setting up all day.

Henry's Diner
    55 Rockafeller Rd
    Piscataway, NJ 08854 There is handi parking on the street in the back.

So this is taking place at Rutgers University 604 Allison Road D-251 Piscataway, NJ 08854? Thanks

I wasn't able to make it, had a family emergency. Everything is fine now but I'm bummed because I'm moving next month and won't be able to go to any open houses for a while now.

A lot of my staff went so I can give some news about what was reported later today after I talk with them.

Sorry John, didn't see. Did you come?

We missed you Tom!

Had the pleasure of meeting Moe, he drove from Canada, good dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Sorry John, didn't see. Did you come?

We missed you Tom!

Had the pleasure of meeting Moe, he drove from Canada, good dude!

ARGHHHH MOE YOU FREAKIN' LEGEND!!!

Tell us some good news! Thank you so much... If I could have gone I would, but I'm from the UK and can't afford a flight ticket, and I'm not healty enough.

But you DROVE from Canada!!! Awesome blokr, God bless!

Hey y'all, made it back home safe and sound last night, just woke up now after 15 hours of catching up sleep! I'll be back here and share the experience I had as soon I'm finished unpacking...

edit: sry I guess my mind is still too tired, cant even think straight to write... I have a family event all day tomorrow (sunday) I'll be back as soon the smoke clears out...
    Last edited by Moe; 07-18-2015 at 10:40 PM.