Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: High-Level Quads - What keeps you going?

Depending on where you live and other variables you might be able to target shoot a pellet or air-soft gun. Open a door/window and shoot pellets/bbs or with an air-soft, you could fully shoot inside if you have an open area of 20-40 feet or more. Here's a link to my crossbow shooting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDTb1qoZKUU

I've been doing bed-rest for 16 months due to pressure sores and a SP bladder problem but I'm hoping to get back into shooting/hunting before the new season starts. My computer has kept me sane for the duration. Good luck with the trading career though.
    If you do have any questions about the shooting mount, let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Ego, 12 year old Scotch & good looking women.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris View Post
    Depending on the amount you drink, it might not keep you going... for long. lol
    Last edited by Scott C4/5; 07-20-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    Depending on the amount you drink, it might not keep you going... for long. lol
    lol, that's true
    "Life's a Party and Your Not Invited"

Sounds like a para.. Quads usually aren't that lucky

broke my neck@21, (C6 complete) two weeks from Saturday will be my 33rd year I did all my destructive drinking with Crown Royal in the 10 years after my injury.

was back in the dorm room six months after discharge. had three proposals for marriage but was not going to marry someone to take care of me.

However, there is no comparison with a C6 quad to you and personally I feel slothful when I meet another person with a disability worse than mine and has a better attitude.

my post was very existential even though I am a Christian, but the point was there is nothing that can make you go on but yourself.

broke my neck@21, (C6 complete) two weeks from Saturday will be my 33rd year I did all my destructive drinking with Crown Royal in the 10 years after my injury.

was back in the dorm room six months after discharge. had three proposals for marriage but was not going to marry someone to take care of me.

However, there is no comparison with a C6 quad to you and personally I feel slothful when I meet another person with a disability worse than mine and has a better attitude.

my post was very existential even though I am a Christian, but the point was there is nothing that can make you go on but yourself.
    Okay, thanks for the feedback. Well, it's not easy for anyone. I cannot imagine going another 10 years. 30 total years is too much for me unless things change. I wish you the best of luck going forward

God, Family, Work - These are the things that keep me going and have kept me strong. My life has been great since my injury and I wouldn't change a thing; it is what you make of it. IMO there is always someone that is worse off than me and plenty of people that are worse off have great lives too. Im very thankful to have lived through my accident and for everything God as given me since. The last 23 years (sine my injury) have been great and look forward to as many more as I can.
    C5-6 - 22 years