Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what legbag you use

what legbag you use

i was using freedom twist valve 1000 ml legbags my vendor said they dont make them bags anymore and sent me conveen security legbag by coloplast i dont know if i like the flip drain and wondered what yall were using
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Hollister 9805 for almost 15 years. Has the flip valve which makes it easy drain if you have impaired finger function.

Urocare Vinyl Disposable Leg Bags available in 18oz (550ml) or 32oz (1000ml), choice of clamp or twist drain system.
    http://www.urocare.com/EN/Products/U...ylLgBgsEN.php\

All the best,
    GJ

Conveen 5174 and I like the drain because it is flat and not easy to kick open when legs spazz out but still easy to flip open and closes securely. Me and twist drains just don't get along.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Urocare Vinyl Disposable Leg Bags available in 18oz (550ml) or 32oz (1000ml), choice of clamp or twist drain system.
    http://www.urocare.com/EN/Products/U...ylLgBgsEN.php\

All the best,
    GJ
    Yep, Urocare 9532. Basically the same bag I've been using since the mid 70's.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I use the Urocare 44 oz reusable with cloth/foam straps and the lever clamp drain. I put the top strap above my knee and run the bag over my knee or down the side. I fold the bag at the bottom (just above the drain) and tuck the drain tube under the bottom foam strap.
    Last edited by Kulea; 06-28-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    C-6/7 incomplete

thanks ill check into the urocares they seem popular
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Urocare 32oz reusable. Cloth straps. d

I would like to see Coloplast re-issue the Freedom bags. Much better than anything else on the market for me. As a walker, I liked the fact that the tube could be hidden out of sight in its pouch. No so with that shitty Conveen bag. Any tube hanging down can visible when I get out of my chair or getting out of a vehicle. For a professional office worker as I am, discretion is a much needed option.