Thread: GO! Mobility Solutions releases new SPORT model

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico

GO! Mobility Solutions releases new SPORT model

Better late than never; you can check it out here: http://products.goesanywhere.com/sport-chair.aspx

If you have any questons you can talk to me (goldnucs). I'm usually lurking around inhere somewhere.

rick
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

You listed the same description twice on the webpage, just an fyi for your webmaster:

• Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum, it's half the weight of products built using stainless steel and, unlike those constructed of plastic, it's safer, sturdier, durable and will last a lifetime.
    • Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum, it's half the weight of products built using stainless steel and, unlike those constructed of plastic, it's safer, sturdier, durable and will last a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    You listed the same description twice on the webpage, just an fyi for your webmaster:

I was testing to see if anyone was gonna actually read it!

LOL, nice catch. Thanks!

r
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions

I think a hybrid of your two chairs would be perfect for me. I want your sport chair, but with the back and armrests of the STS model. Is that possible?

Not at the moment T. We are going to be working on a couple of variations including an adjustable-height backrest but it will be the same style as the one on there now., I'll hafta think about the armrests. I can think of a couple ways of doing that but our problem seems to be too many ideas, so little time.

r
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions

Sounds good on the adjustable back. I would also like a cup holder for my bourbon/scotch and an iPad tray. These two items are a must for my bowel program.

iPad tray shouldn't be a prob T. I'm having to look into the cup holder question as there may be some potential liability issues. DUI (defecating under the influence) is felony in most states as evidenced here in, naturally, florida: http://www.brobible.com/life/article...house-pooping/
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions