Thread: weight and transfer

weight and transfer

was complaining last year transfer so hard it was making me stay home now I have lost a lot of wt don/t know how much but 8 inches in hip 3 in waist 2 in boob a couple in ankles and legs

transfers are almost a breeze now now watch me go have a bad 1 lol leave awhole new meaning fat butt

if I did not have this git I would just about be back to size I was before I got hurt

Congrats! Good job.

Weight and mobility are definitely related.

I need to start working on losing some pounds. Do you mind sharing how you got these results?
    Thanks.

I monitored every morsel 900 cal aday no cheating for a couple of months as I could not get on scales we measured I wish I had measured ankles and right above the knee too

every 2 weeks we measure as I have gotten dow the first 3 inches in hips I had a Saturday pig day but keep calories 1200 I got one of those hand cyles and did 500 cal a day too

I have a slow metabulisim always have I also drink a 8oz muscle shake with only 1 scoop and water its been 6 months but wow what a difference I pigged out yesterday but I hit the cyle 800 calories

eat less move more

Sounds good. Thanks VJ

I had the same problem the beginning of the year. I gained 15 lbs and was having all kinds of problems with my transfers. I have since lost them and transfers have improved. My go to is the Atkins diet. It seems to work well for me. Like vjls I track everything I put in my mouth which seems to help greatly with the weight lose. I am emotional eater and it sometimes amazing how much those little nibbles here and there add up.

but also its ok to spurge a little one in a while I get my sweet chocolate fix from muscle mix it good for me too taste like a chocolate shake