Thread: Need to gain weight?

Need to gain weight?

What can i eat to gain some weight? I eats plenty but never gain nuttin. What about that whey stuff to hep suplemennt?

i seen sum advanced stuff at walmart but was expensive.

Do you have a SCI? Most people have problems taking off weight, not so much putting it on. It is important that you don't just put on fat, but muscle as well. Eating more carbs and fats can help put on weight, but it may not be muscle; exercise is also needed to build muscle mass. Protein can also be converted into fat if you get most of your calories that way.

You will gain weight if you eat more calories than you burn. What is your level of injury? What is your current weight? How tall are you? What do you usually eat in a day now? Rarely are supplements needed. Instead I would recommend you see a good clinical dietitian (RD) who can help you look at a reasonable goal for your weight, and help you identify ways to achieve that.

(KLD)

yea. i got a cord injury. had it for 10yrs. 6ft 85lbs alot of atrophie and ho calcium in hip and authritis.

thaks for respondN

THINK IT A LOST cause to try and gain. just b happy wit what i got. i was skinny before my accident.

just been an increase in loss last 5 years. dr's cant figure it out. they ran all tests u could run over last 3 years
    Last edited by ImaBro; 06-18-2015 at 09:03 PM.