Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What were those cases of people pretending to be disabled???

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    I hope someone coughs up the money for a DNA test for her and it comes back positive black for her. Then her parents, the city council and the rest of them can eat it.

That said, she went over the top at times with examples like you noted with the fake dad.
    I think the family tree showed no black traces in her. She did go over the top with her claims - such as stating she lived in a teepee and hunted for food with bow and arrow. A lot of people fake tan to be darker, wear braids (bo derek), fake asses - people want to be ethnic, because it's cooler. This woman on the other hand is just plain delusional.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I think the family tree showed no black traces in her. She did go over the top with her claims - such as stating she lived in a teepee and hunted for food with bow and arrow. A lot of people fake tan to be darker, wear braids (bo derek), fake asses - people want to be ethnic, because it's cooler. This woman on the other hand is just plain delusional.
    I don't think she is delusional, I think she is one of those people who is so insecure she will do anything to get attention. After watching this video:

my first thought was, who the hell thought she was black? She looks whiter than me. Second, she is clearly a pretentious poser. I mean really who referred to a quarter as "bas relief art"? I was waiting for the part where she started talking about how "Visa" was oppressive to Hispanics because it reminds them of illegal immigration and then finishing the whole idiotic video with a rant about MASTERcard and how it oppresses black people (maybe the Discover card reminds Native Americans of the evil Christopher Columbus?). Well just to be safe I will stick to American Express.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    Maybe her parent's willingness to "out" her has to do with a brother about to go on trial for innapropriate behavior with Ms Dolezal's much younger sister. Ms Dolezal apparently backs this sister and maintains he forced her to look at Nat'l Geographic photos of nude black women when she was younger. The parents side with the brother. Sounds like the Huxtable family to me.
    I hadn't seen any of those articles, but with the help of google: http://jezebel.com/family-rachel-dol...dop-1711666619

You are correct, it isn't normal. That being said, "Ms. Dolezal" is a demonstrated chronic liar who is also possibly delusional. If the claims are true, well I think all child molesters should be put on the Judas Chair. I do however honestly don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, and if in fact the allegations aren't true it would be more than enough motivation for her parents to "out" her as publicly as possible to protect their innocent son.

There's a good movie about this very thing called "Quid Pro Quo" It explains it. They feel guilty deep down from something that has happened in their lives and feel they should be disabled.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

The more that comes out about her, the more obvious it is that she is the one that needs help.
    Last edited by nonoise; 06-19-2015 at 02:19 PM.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I don't think being ethnic is cooler ... I think it gets you shot in this day and age in America! Yikes!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    There's a good movie about this very thing called "Quid Pro Quo" It explains it. They feel guilty deep down from something that has happened in their lives and feel they should be disabled.
    Sometimes disability is faked just for material gain. This week in Missouri (I think) the mother of a "disabled" daughter was murdered. The family story was that mother and daughter lost everything in New Orleans in Katrina, that the daughter had muscular dystrophy and couldn't walk. They were in line to get a Habitat for Humanity house. They found and arrested the daughter and her boyfriend a couple of states away. The girl when arrested showed no sign of being disabled. I guess this one backfired on mom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    I can understand these people. Not like it, just understand. As long as its not greed based. There's a lot of crazy people out there. Needy people that want attention. Lonely people that are looking for "a group" to join. It's hard to fake smart, so how do you be a nerd. Its hard to fake cool, Harley's and lLambo's are expensive. But being a cripple is easy. The less you do, walk, pick stuff up, talk, button your clothes crooked the more you look the part.
    This provided a good chuckle, "button your clothes crooked". Hahahahahaha! Hilarious. You're right. There are lots of crazy people out there. Bat-shit-crazy. Just waiting for their fancy diagnosis to be created so they can finally feel legitimized in their bat-shit-craziness. Why can't we just call it "crazy" and move on? Don't feed the victim narrative.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I think the worst part about this woman pretending to be black (alleged), is that she is going to get a lot of attention, be on talk shows, probably get a show of her own, write a book, yada yada, and in general get a ton of money for being a big fake. Sometimes I think we should bring back tar and feathering...........
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-MN View Post
    I think the worst part about this woman pretending to be black (alleged), is that she is going to get a lot of attention, be on talk shows, probably get a show of her own, write a book, yada yada, and in general get a ton of money for being a big fake. Sometimes I think we should bring back tar and feathering...........
    you are right, that is so depressing. In our society she will be rewarded for her deceit with books, interviews (paid of course) and like WTF said probably her own line of designer fake asses (I had to google that, when will I stop being surprised at how idiotic people are? People actually get ass surgery to make their butts bigger. I blame Sir Mix-a-lot)