Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What were those cases of people pretending to be disabled???

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I read some research that states it begins in childhood. Either a family friend or neighbour or kid at school ...

Why can't a white woman be president of the NAACP? *runs for cover*
    ...well she can. She should have tried to run for the post as a white, sympathetic woman.

But blackening her face, wearing extensions, posing with a black man as her dad......naaah, that's not how a white woman should run for office.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    ...well she can. She should have tried to run for the post as a white, sympathetic woman.

But blackening her face, wearing extensions, posing with a black man as her dad......naaah, that's not how a white woman should run for office.
    I hope someone coughs up the money for a DNA test for her and it comes back positive black for her. Then her parents, the city council and the rest of them can eat it.

That said, she went over the top at times with examples like you noted with the fake dad.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I read some research that states it begins in childhood. Either a family friend or neighbour or kid at school ...

Probably the same reason you wont see a black woman running for Prez of the American Nazi Party. One racism is better and more accepted than the other racism, so yeah, run for cover, lol

Easy, she really can't understand black, like I or AB's can't understand SCI, nor can you understand my life long paralysis issues.
    Last edited by nonoise; 06-16-2015 at 06:53 PM.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I can understand these people. Not like it, just understand. As long as its not greed based. There's a lot of crazy people out there. Needy people that want attention. Lonely people that are looking for "a group" to join. It's hard to fake smart, so how do you be a nerd. Its hard to fake cool, Harley's and lLambo's are expensive. But being a cripple is easy. The less you do, walk, pick stuff up, talk, button your clothes crooked the more you look the part.

Various chapters of the NAACP have white people as presidents already and have since it's inception. The problem is in the fact she lied about being black.

Google is your friend. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...cp-leader.html

In fact the NAACP was founded by a white woman: http://www.kcci.com/news/what-iowa-n...storm/33618188
    Last edited by t8burst; 06-17-2015 at 01:55 AM.

The fact that her parents were so happy to "out" her gives me insight as to the root of her problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    The fact that her parents were so happy to "out" her gives me insight as to the root of her problems.
    I don't think that is a fair statement. They certainly aren't prejudiced, they adopted 4 non causation children. My guess is that for years they have been concerned that their daughter has a serious break from reality, worked to try to get her to stop in essence living a lie and this was a last resort. If my child grew up and decided she wasn't really white but a black person, I wouldn't be thrilled she has such a cognitive break from reality. If, like this person, she started harming other people by suing them for discrimination I would view it as my moral obligation to put a stop to it. To me it is simple, if it was just a delusion that didn't harm anyone else it would be different to me than something that was affecting not only her but harming other people.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    I heard something this morning that sounded like a reporter went to the parents seeking information rather than the parents deliberately outing her on their own.

Maybe her parent's willingness to "out" her has to do with a brother about to go on trial for innapropriate behavior with Ms Dolezal's much younger sister. Ms Dolezal apparently backs this sister and maintains he forced her to look at Nat'l Geographic photos of nude black women when she was younger. The parents side with the brother. Sounds like the Huxtable family to me.