Thread: cleaning glasses

cleaning glasses

I smear my sunglasses all the time with my quad paws and hate bothering my wife Amy to wash them again. Ideally I'd like to put my glasses in a container or some thing and push a button and take them out 3 minutes later clean. I did a quick google search and found an old Sharper image one and a kickstarter idea so I thought I'd ask the CareCure forum what you use. Thanks in advance. Bruce

Look for ultrasonic glass cleaners http://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&keyw...sl_dopx9rboz_b They're a scaled down version of what the opticians/optometrists use. Only downside is you have to fill them with water and then dump it out/clean them when done. I'm a para but have really poor eye hand coordination and the ultrasonic cleaner is the best solution I have found to the smudging/smearing issue

thanks for the lead, do you have to dump it out every time or can you let it run a few times before changing it?

The instructions with mine say clean after every use. Takes about a cup and a half to cover a pair of glasses