Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the pain patients gone?

Where have all the pain patients gone?

What happened to all the pain patients who used to be regulars on this another forums? I miss their input.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

I've had pain ever since I gain conscious at the hospital. I'm L1 L2 post 22yrs and my left legs hurts so bad like a knife stabbing in twisting the knives hot burning tinging pain and I take clonazaphem and Ametryptiline and it doesn't help much. No matter what I do my pain won't change and taking new meds for other reason can also give me more pain and I don't know what to do. Is there no cure at all for nerve pain?

I'm still here alan. Just haven't been on lately.

Dealing with it as best as we can .. but the burning sting continues...

We are still here my friend dealing with it as best we can I suppose. . I don't hold out a lot of hope anymore of anyone on god's green earth finding something that will help us. . So a lot of nights I find myself asking him if there isn't something he can do to ease the pain how about expediting the amount of time I am scheduled to spend on this planet. . So far no answers to either request lol and all doctors do any more is roll their eyes. .

I suppose I should count my blessings, between the lyrica, oxycodone and diazepam my burning pain is down to a roar for the most part. However feel like my lower back is broken and twisted along with the feeling that there's a bone sticking out of my left ass cheek 24/7 is something different entirely!!

With that said I hope everyone is able to find a little something to enjoy their summer :-)
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

I would enjoy things a lot more with the intensity of my crazy sensations reduced. I don't really enjoy anything now.

This whole site use to be a lot busier. I don't know where all the people went.
    Alan

I'm still here once in a while just trying to cope like everybody else. Like others have done, I wish the best for all of my fellow neuropathic/central pain sufferers and have hopes that everyone gets enough relief to find some enjoyment in life this summer.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Hi Alan.....I'm not around much anymore either. I stayed around for awhile after most of the women left, but when none returned, i gave up and followed them to the ladies cc site on facebook. Most of the ladies that left spend their time there these days. I see Jenn back here helping where she can now, and have no idea if anyone else ever strays back. I miss ccc and all of the people that use to be on the site. The few times I have checked back in, I rarely see anyone that I knew, and it's so hard to start all over, again, making new friends. It's good to see you are still here!

I'm still here, and still feeling like a total incompetent compared to the folks with lives here.

C_P, My bones stick out of my upper back and spine, and screw up the use of my arms. It's a terrible sensation (as if we didn't have enough other terrible sensations in addition.
    Alan

I'm here I have some intense chronic pain from back problems I am c7, 60yr old 35 years injured. My body is like it is on fire at least my ass and my legs and sides at night. I still check in looking for some new HELP but the research is not happening I'm so strung out on Neurontin and narcotics I have a lot to live for but it is getting old.