Thread: Nice Condo in Sandestin, FL

Nice Condo in Sandestin, FL

Had a great week in a 1BR ocean view Sandestin resort condo Westwinds #556938 on VRBO.
    it's not advertised as handicap accessible. It is the same floor plan as the handicap accessible units but has better decor and view. I brought a shower bench for the tub/shower combo. Also a 3" ramp for the balcony. The beach access has a ramp. I rented a mobi-chair from Destin Wheels for the week on the beach. Tipped the umbrella guys to haul it/me down to the umbrella each day. My power chair had no problem navigating the room. The bed was about 27" high but we managed. If you need to use a hoyer there is space under the bed. Plenty to do at Baytown Village. Great view from 21st floor, fireworks at night, dolphin in the morning.

That's a really nice area, I spent a few winters there and loved riding the 30a bike path on my handcycle, the beaches are beautiful there. When I saw this post at first I thought it was a unit at "Surfside" but that is actually Miramar beach, there is a HP unit in that building that is on VRBO also.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

C4-6 quad. I am a local of Santa Rosa Beach/Miramar Beach. Also full time Realtor at 30a Local Properties. Happy to help anyone in or coming to, 30a, South Walton Beach, Sandestin, Miramar Beach or Destin area.
    http://Destincondosearch.com I was a firefighter/paramedic here until 3 years ago.

Danny Margagliano
    850-830-4747

It is a beautiful area, here's a picture of the view from Sanctuary by the sea. I remember when they first completed that condo it was 2008 and half the people who were committed to buying there bailed out with the real estate scare back then. If I had an extra 2 million, I'd buy a condo there for sure. To me that really is a special area, I spent many winters there. Sorry to hear about your accident Danny, glad you had the balls to get back into things and go to work again, that's the best thing you could have done.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

You guys are going to make it popular and ruin it. We are trying to keep the area a secret.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."