Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay 2 Cushion

Jay 2 Cushion

I have 1 new J 2 Cushion which I kept it in a store for 4-5 years. I start used it from July 2011 but now the side of J 2 break and the fluid leaking out.

I call the shop which I bought from and he told me to check the serial number in website and see whether it's an original or not and try to claim a new one but I failed to do so. He said that it's not his problem or responsibility.

1 thing weird is why the color of fluid my new one is yellow color but the old one is white color? What is the different?

What can I do?

Thank you.

Mine is white fluid also. I have sewn them before with a sewing machine for tight, same-strength stitches and it worked well.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

[QUOTE=lynnifer;1408436]Mine is white fluid also. I have sewn them before with a sewing machine for tight, same-strength stitches and it worked well.[/QUO

How was it? Where do I go for repair? Thank you.

I had sent an email to Sunrise medical at U.S. They passed me to Malaysia distributor and I was told that the cushion was sold in year 2003 so that the cushion pad is not under the 2 years warranty period. In fact, the cushion broken after only used for a month. In addition, my accident was happened end of 2004 so it's impossible for me to purchase the cushion in year 2003. Isn't my responsible if the selling shop sold me an out of warranty date product?

And the Malaysia distributor also didn't provide any repair service. It's a waste if I just throw away the cushion Because the broken part is only the sewing side opened and the fluid leak out. Any things I can do?

Sorry to hear of this added frustration Kimsoon.

geez, sorry. have had j2 cushions for yrs. never a sore, only one leaked and i replaced it immediately. been very reliable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Mine is white fluid also. I have sewn them before with a sewing machine for tight, same-strength stitches and it worked well.
    How about using Heat Sealer/ Bag Sealer to seal it? Is it possible?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/dsc00165or.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/dsc00166mo.jpg/

You can only try but if doesn't work, you could still find someone to sew it for you.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

What size is your cushion?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    You can only try but if doesn't work, you could still find someone to sew it for you.
    If possible, can you please show me a picture of your sewn cushion?

TQ.