Thread: Eric Harness/Snowman starts new Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery program

Cool Eric Harness/Snowman starts new Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery program

Hi everyone

In my previous post I had a request to keep you apprised of my next venture. I have started a mobile training program here in Southern California, where I (or my future employees/partners) will be bringing equipment to clients homes to train them. My goal is to be able to bring a standing frame, vibration platform, mat table, portable squat rack, etc etc... to the client. I hope this will allow more people to take advantage of an adaptive performance or neuro recovery program by removing the time and cost associated with going to a dedicated facility.

Let me know what you all think!

Eric

Www.neuroex.net
    Last edited by Snowman; 05-30-2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Autocorrect errors

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Eric, that's an awesome idea, kudos to you. There was a guy in Connecticut who literally gutted a school bus and turned it into a mobile gym where he would train neuro clients. Unfortunately he had to sell the bus and move on because the cost of gas proved to be to high to stay in business.

I have to ask, how on earth will you be bringing all that equipment to people's homes for individual workouts? Do you have a moving truck and crew?
    Last edited by tomsonite; 05-29-2015 at 11:37 AM.

Everything can be rolled or carried in and out... I am not hauling a Lokomat or BWSTT around.

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc

Sounds like a great plan. Definitely a need for this type of service!

Mombo

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Neuro Ex Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/neuroexercise?ref=hl

1000th post!! Woohoo...lol

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Hi everyone

In my previous post I had a request to keep you apprised of my next venture. I have started a mobile training program here in Southern California, where I (or my future employees/partners) will be bringing equipment to clients homes to train them. My goal is to be able to bring a standing frame, vibration platform, mat table, portable squat rack, etc etc... to the client. I hope this will allow more people to take advantage of an adaptive performance or neuro recovery program by removing the time and cost associated with going to a dedicated facility.

Let me know what you all think!

Eric

Www.neuroex.net
    that is a fantastic idea that opens these modalities to many more people. I wish I was in California to be a client. Congratulations on the new venture!

Animal57

There are lots of vacation rentals around here, you could always rent a place for a week (or more) and get trained at the same time...

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc