Thread: Crede on a cat! I kid you not!

Crede on a cat! I kid you not!

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

...or squeezing the piss out of your cat. lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

There are many paralyzed cats who have lead happy lives because their owners loved them enough to take care of their bladder and bowel needs.

Uh. cat's are animals not people. If you cat is paralyzed put it to sleep for god's sake, it is the humane thing to do. Keeping it alive is selfish, it allows the owner to feel better while the animal suffers.

For those who have had furry companions that they are close to they can see and tell when their fur child is no longer enjoying life and it is time to say good bye. For them it would be the same thing as euthanizing a human child who was paralyzed in an accident. There are blind: cats, dogs, guinea pigs, horses with a high quality of life because they have a companion pet that acts as their seeing eye partner. For an animal it is like it is with us - quality of life. If we need help with bowel and bladder functions and an still maintain a quality of life is it worth it for us? I cannot say a furry child/pet is that much different than we are. These animals are given more love and compassion that many children with parents who don't really give a crap about them and they have a better quality of life.