Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I feel finished

You need the most potent probiotic...imaginable. VSL#3. 3 months at least. Screw the soppositories...flush them. ONLY dig stim , that's it. And start meditating. Your stomach and intestinal tract are like mine were 2 years back. You can do it.

Just my experience, but I do NOT recommend Dermawound. It's crap.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

went to ER wed night and had catscan. They prescribed me some stool softener and antibiotics for UTI

Good luck; thinking of you.

Mystery

Finished my bowel routine this morning, got in the shower all was going well or so I thought. I start to get out of the shower after I was all nice and dry and clean get halfway in my chair and leave a trail of crap all the way to the toilet. For the next hour came random drizzles of unpleasantness all over the freaking house. Then I remembered this thread and you know what? It really does help to know there are people out there who really do understand. Backwoodsrider thanks for sharing your tale of woe and letting me and I am sure others that someone understands.

Now hopefully that everyone has been re showered and deodorized are we ready for a group hug?

YES! Nice to know I'm not alone!

Maybe we should have page of "horrors", full color, hi def! Top this motha fugger!!

Phil, whose shit definitely does stink!

Humor may help...

Shia Labeouf Toilet Motivation:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GIpviRTTRA

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    Finished my bowel routine this morning, got in the shower all was going well or so I thought. I start to get out of the shower after I was all nice and dry and clean get halfway in my chair and leave a trail of crap all the way to the toilet. For the next hour came random drizzles of unpleasantness all over the freaking house. Then I remembered this thread and you know what? It really does help to know there are people out there who really do understand. Backwoodsrider thanks for sharing your tale of woe and letting me and I am sure others that someone understands.

Now hopefully that everyone has been re showered and deodorized are we ready for a group hug?
    Nice to know I am not the only one going through some of these difficult times. Going in to so GI surgeon about colostomy in 3 weeks.

You are NOT the only one going through the "SHIT STORM!" ( shit puns are always intended!) I as well am lacking the drive to continue trying to find the right bowel program, as I have never been able to these past 12 years. I shit myself twice last week right before my nephews graduation. I prayed for a poop free graduation, thankfully it worked! I have started researching colostomies. I just turned 30 and although I don't want a poop bag, it may end up being the right option. I'm also looking into the peristeen system but it seems to be a bit of a challenge to obtain. (Waiting for my case nurse to call me back, shes on vacation until the 25th!) There's a meeting about the peristeen at SCI-FIT in Sacramento on August 5th which of course I will be attending. I'm having upper GI issues on top of trying to poop on the regular. The struggle is intense. It sucks to bond in such a way, but we are not alone. Feel better! =) Keep me posted on your meeting with the surgeon!

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsrider View Post
    Nice to know I am not the only one going through some of these difficult times. Going in to so GI surgeon about colostomy in 3 weeks.

We are not the only ones with this problem. lol

Name:  smartcar.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  132.6 KB
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/