Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heading to the Stem Cell Institute in Panama

I removed off topic posts, please stop with the personal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    Tomsonite has anything negative happened at the Panama institute that you know of? Bad Press etc..
    I hadn't seen the article 2drwhofans posted - to answer your question, no, I haven't heard of any negative medical consequences due to the procedures that take place at the panama stem cell institute. However, I've never seen anything with even an ounce of evidence to make me believe that the stem cells at their institute do anything. Not one paper on any of their subjects. Not one randomized control trial. No well documented before and after data. Nothing but patient testimonials. Am I to believe that everyone who has gone there has gotten miraculous recovery for many different conditions that have delivered the same kind of stem cells through the same methods? Where are the testimonials of people who went and got nothing for their time and money? There is a client here at the gym where you used to go to who went to get stem cells in Panama, and got literally nothing back as a result.

The negative thing about the Panama Stem Cell institute is they are salesman above anything else. There is little, if any legitimate science behind what they claim. They don't even try to investigate, let alone guess how and/or why the stem cells get the results they claim. Essentially, they just throw autologous stem cells at any old problem and hope for the best results, not caring how it works. This doesn't sound very scientific or medical to me.

I wouldn't go there. From all the testimonials i have heard, it's not effective, just clowns praying off desperate people . Stop this nonsense
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I wouldn't go there. From all the testimonials i have heard, it's not effective, just clowns praying off desperate people . Stop this nonsense

Know someone that went there twice. Absolutely no results besides the face he eliminated himself from any upcoming trial.

I'd go in a second if they'd take me

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    I'd go in a second if they'd take me
    Why?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I just wanted to let you all know I have made it to Panama safely and everything is really wonderful here! I have started my blog posts and will continue to post each day. If you have any questions for me, let me know and I will be happy to answer them www.joshsrecovery.blogspot.com

Good luck Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh017 View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know I have made it to Panama safely and everything is really wonderful here! I have started my blog posts and will continue to post each day. If you have any questions for me, let me know and I will be happy to answer them www.joshsrecovery.blogspot.com

Yeah, I don't expect anything but I still wish you the best