Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heading to the Stem Cell Institute in Panama

How much does it cost? It sucks that there is treatment out there but not everyone has access to it because it cost so much.

Wait until you are certain it has good results. It may not be something you want to pay for or try.

Quote Originally Posted by mxracer86 View Post
    How much does it cost? It sucks that there is treatment out there but not everyone has access to it because it cost so much.

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    Wait until you are certain it has good results. It may not be something you want to pay for or try.
    Yes thats the reason that I don't pick up and go, not really anything concrete and documented that I know of ...
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Sorry for the late response as yesterday was my Mother's Birthday. I haven't had an ASIA test in about 2 years, but all of my current movement and function abilities I have documented in a video I posted on my blog page as of 2 weeks ago April 2015. The cost is $32,500 for treatment, and consists of multiple injections and physical therapy throughout the month. I have had physical therapy and time at the gym almost every day since my injury, so improvements will definitely be because of the stem cells as opposed to me just working on my legs and such during that month. And yes I was also disappointed in the others who went and didn't update on their progress, so I am hoping that what I am doing will be of benefit to many others
    Last edited by Josh017; 05-06-2015 at 04:37 PM.

What's your level of injury? And are you incomplete or complete?

Josh, b/b/s stuff?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Yes that too

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Yes that too

Thats my problem, it's always a vague answer

Looked at your blog You are very incomplete Josh, this may actually benefit you. interested to see what happens, really hope you get your moneys worth!

I am T-10 incomplete. As with b/b/s, I feel when I need to urinate but can only hold it in for up to about 2 minutes. I still have problems every once in a while of waking up and the bed is wet. Bowel I use suppositories every few days. If I have an upset stomach or something causes me to have to go, I definitely cannot hold it in at all to even have a chance to get to the bathroom in time. As for sexual function I have no feeling, no arousal at all.