Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Heading to the Stem Cell Institute in Panama

i have the money to do this but wouldn't waste my time even if they were the ones paying ME
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    i have the money to do this but wouldn't waste my time even if they were the ones paying ME
    Nearly fell in to the trap, despite having complications and being reassured it doesn't matter and things would be sweet if I pay up the P's. I'm not mentioning the name of the company behind it... But they are disgusting salesmen.

Quote Originally Posted by taymas View Post
    Nearly fell in to the trap, despite having complications and being reassured it doesn't matter and things would be sweet if I pay up the P's. I'm not mentioning the name of the company behind it... But they are disgusting salesmen.

Well done sir...it's horribly tempting for those that don't do dilligent research I admit that

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

This was an answer he gave to a question on facebook recently:

That's awesome man congrats! How much of an improvement did you have after going the first time around?
    Like ? 1 ? April 6 at 9:30pm

Josh Rivers A lot!! Can move my whole right leg around now in any direction, and can move the toes a little. I just need the ankle muscles so I can lift my foot to take steps, then I'll be good to go �� It helped with my back pain somewhat too and I can also hold my pee in a little bit longer so it helps me get to a bathroom in time. I can also feel temperature now in some areas below my injury again. And less leg spasms

Quote Originally Posted by greenseed View Post
    This was an answer he gave to a question on facebook recently:

That's awesome man congrats! How much of an improvement did you have after going the first time around?
    Like ? 1 ? April 6 at 9:30pm

Josh Rivers A lot!! Can move my whole right leg around now in any direction, and can move the toes a little. I just need the ankle muscles so I can lift my foot to take steps, then I'll be good to go �� It helped with my back pain somewhat too and I can also hold my pee in a little bit longer so it helps me get to a bathroom in time. I can also feel temperature now in some areas below my injury again. And less leg spasms
    See, my thing is: those are all minimal gains that can be attributed to the rehab arm of that treatment without the cells

The first questions should be about the cells; what are they actually, where do they come from, who processes them, how are they administered? There should be a paper trail of certification.

I see what you mean. Reading his blog though it didnt sound like he was there long enough for that to be the only factor. I could be totally wrong though. The lack of clinical trials and scientific procedure to understand what is working or not doesnt produce much confidence though does it.

Quote Originally Posted by khmorgan View Post
    Not that I believe the Stem Cell Institute does anything except take people's money, but if you go to Josh's blog, http://joshsrecovery.blogspot.com , and look on the right, you'll see a link to his Facebook profile. If you go there, you'll see that he's going back for a second treatment soon.

My goal is to be the last person in the US without a Facebook account

Looks like Josh is going back to Panama on the 21st

Josh Rivers
    Everything is all set, I leave to Panama for my second treatment on the 21st!!! I hope to finally be where I want with my walking after this. It feels like my life has been on pause the last 6 years so I'm ready to get through this and finally move forward ����feeling excited.