Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Invivo scaffolding implant (first patient) showing early results!

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    I liked that InVivo article, scimike. Thanks for posting it. There was a link within the article that talks about a topical solution that is applied to the spine. Anything non-invasive always makes my ears perk up. Here's where that link within your article leads: http://m.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/publish/news/cme/11511
    Female, T9 incomplete

"Participants must be between 14 and 75 years of age and scheduled to undergo a spinal decompression/stabilization surgery within 72 hours following the initial injury. They will be randomized into three groups: two will receive the compound at two different doses and another will receive a placebo to the site of their injuries during surgery."
    Lucky ones that get the real treatment, not so much the ones getting the placebo. Btw, I know what the placebo is, but I don't get what's the point for it, can they not just call it control group?
    Last edited by Silvio GS; 02-12-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Anything non-invasive is always good news.

I tried to follow the Invivo patients as some of them were very public. Jason, the first patient, has not posted in a very long time. I guess we have to wait for their report.

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Oh...okay, silvio. So, it's a topical solution, but nobody qualifies to get to use it unless they are having spinal surgery. Hmmm. No, not what I was looking for. (Sad face)
    Female, T9 incomplete