Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Recommendation for good Doctor / PCP in Tidewater, Virginia area?

  1. #1
    Senior Member ChesBay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Coastal Virginia

    Recommendation for good Doctor / PCP in Tidewater, Virginia area?

    I am looking for a good primary care physician in , Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake area.

    Currently have a good urologist and physiatrist, most of the SCI issues covered but situations have changed and when I occasionally need just a "good doctor" for age appropriate health matters and preventative care I come up short.

    Before I go looking in the yellow pages was wondering if anyone in this area of Virginia has a doctor they like.


    Sorry, I appear to have created a double post while attempting to edit a typo. Moderator please feel free to delete.
    Last edited by ChesBay; 04-19-2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Double post accidently

  2. #2
    I would recommend asking your physiatrist and/or urologist to recommend someone. They may already know who the good physicians are in your area who know something about SCI, and are willing to coordinate their care with the input of your specialists.


Similar Threads

  1. Recommendation for Neurologist in Washington DC metro area
    By in forum Doctors & Clinics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:47 PM
  2. Anyone have a pain doctor in the michigan area?
    By rollinprincess3227 in forum Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
  3. SCI Doctor in the Las Vegas Area??
    By rollinprincess3227 in forum Doctors & Clinics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:10 AM
  4. Doctor Recommendation/new
    By SCI-Nurse in forum Doctors & Clinics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:05 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts