Thread: Who would be Interested in going to SC Adaptive Sports Ranch?

Question Who would be Interested in going to SC Adaptive Sports Ranch?

Dear CCC,

This is John Mryczko II (J2) some of you may know me on here, but some may not. Im a C5 comp, 15.5 years post injury.

I have been working together with the Super Chairing team to expand our organization and take it to the next level.
    This idea and dream of building a Adaptive Sports Ranch has been on my mind for over 5 years.
    This year began with the flu 2 days after my 35th birthday on January 10th. I was sick for 7 days,
    and on day 2 & 3 I thought it was going to be the end of me. It really lit a fire under me and I realized again
    that life is short and I could be dead and gone on any day. I had a vision that I should listen to the voice in my head,
    Something that has been on my mind for the last five years, "if you build it they will come".

Soon after recovering from the flu I started working on a new business plan. The new BP took me 150 hours to create, and another 80 hours for designing the website, and 25 hours for the first promotional video. This plan and all the hard work consumed my life and still does. Since starting the new year I have had many ups and downs. I have seen my last grandparent (my grandma in Poland) passed away. Just 1 week after her passing my fianc? of 3+ years decided to break off our engagement because in her words "I'm not ready to move to Florida" Im not ready to Live on a ranch".
    I have continually worked 7 - 10 hour days 6 days a week. (except for a short trip to Florida I took in March to look at properties)

I have given up not only time (650+ hours) working on the computer, but I also somehow drove away the best friend and love of my life 1 week before Valentine's Day. I really hope I'm doing the right thing. Action Sports and Super Chairing has always been one of my passions, and building the Adaptive Sports Ranch feels like something that has to be done. Maybe I'm just crazy, But I always have been, even before my SCI. ;o)
    I have always challenged myself and this will be the biggest thing I tried to do in my whole life.

I would like to get some input from everyone and anyone in the CC Community. If a ranch like this was built how many of you would definitely or maybe come? What do you think?

Check out the promo video below, and visit www.AdaptiveSportsRanch.org & www.SuperChairing.org for more info.
    https://youtu.be/sn7c4D_-bDE

Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to read this and checking out the work I have done since mid January.

Letting the good times roll,
    John Mryczko II (J2)
    Super Chairing
    Adaptive Sports Ranch
    J2RollsOn

Hey John!

I just took a look at the ranch website and think it's a pretty cool idea. I live in FL (about 2 hours south of Orlando) and think that this would be an awesome place for anyone to come to regardless of injury level. You definitely have a great vision in front of you and I wish you the best in breaking ground.
    C5 Incomplete - 25 years of experience!