Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: It sure is frusterating with all the good things that seem to have been announced

I know I wouldn't be too worried about what the media does or does't say. they don't have a fucking clue when it comes to SCI.

Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    I know I wouldn't be too worried about what the media does or does't say. they don't have a fucking clue when it comes to SCI.
    That is literally one of most rational things I have read on this site.

What I find frustrating:

--those who are highly ignorant, believing that “the science is there” and all we need are clinical trials.
    --those who are highly ignorant, thinking their lives are great and just accept their injury with a smile and “don’t worry about what they don’t have”, then spew that shit onto others, often with higher & incomparable injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    What I find frustrating:

--those who are highly ignorant, believing that ?the science is there? and all we need are clinical trials.
    --those who are highly ignorant, thinking their lives are great and just accept their injury with a smile and ?don?t worry about what they don?t have?, then spew that shit onto others, often with higher & incomparable injury.
    Yes, I noticed how angry and frustrated you get when someone thinks different than you. Do you expect the whole world to stop because of it? Its a shame you waist such energy towards whoever you find 'ignorant'... like nobody else has a right to have their own opinion besides yourself, right??

Who are you anyways to judge or classify someone to be 'highly ignorant'?
    Last edited by Moe; 04-22-2015 at 12:41 AM.

I more than ever want curative therapies and more than ever for those injured worse than myself, it is bad enough being a t4 Para, I can only imagine how tough it would be to be a C4, I have friends at this level or higher and know how hard it can be. I do feel there is a lot we all don't know about what is going on with research no matter how well read we are, maybe there is more in the works that could help us than we know about? We all can really only speculate.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

What I find frustrating:

--those who are highly ignorant, believing that “the science is there” and all we need are clinical trials.
    --those who are highly ignorant, thinking their lives are great and just accept their injury with a smile and “don’t worry about what they don’t have”, then spew that shit onto others, often with higher & incomparable injury.
    i understand. It's much better being negative, angry and arrogant like you Nowhere. Tell me son are you bald , obese and irritable too?

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Who are you anyways to judge or classify someone to be 'highly ignorant'?
    a) Not a fool.
    b) has followed SCI research for at least 2 years

That's all anyone needs to have a clear picture of the state of SCI research.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    i understand. It's much better being negative, angry and arrogant like you Nowhere. Tell me son are you bald , obese and irritable too?
    It's called being realistic. I know you come here to get a "hope fix" instead of a dealing with reality and actual science. I am thin, no quad gut because I've always worn a binder, have a full head of hair, and I'm not irritable.

I'm frustrated because the two mind frames that I have stated above have actual consequences on the pace and direction of SCI research.
    Last edited by Nowhere Man; 04-22-2015 at 05:24 PM.

It's called being realistic. I know you come here to get a "hope fix" instead of a dealing with reality and actual science. I am thin, no quad gut because I've always worn a binder, have a full head of hair, and I'm not irritable.

I'm frustrated because the two mind frames that I have stated above have actual consequences on the pace and direction of SCI
    research.
    So tell me, what are you doing to further the research, besides bombing this forum with your horse shit?

I don't really think mind frames have anything to do with it, it's a very complex thing and very slow process, it's as simple as that. Nobody is out to get anyone or move slow on research because they think we are content. A couple factors that do slow things down though is lack or research funding, FDA restraints, certain political factors that have cut research funding to bare bones minimum.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred