Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: It sure is frusterating with all the good things that seem to have been announced

I use to think of America as such a "Free society" until 10 years ago when I witnessed this sort of thing. I realized how much freedom of expression especially when it's questioning the government do we really actually have?

Lynnifer, I guess my main beef is the low government funding towards SCI research and all the hoops and red tape involved with FDA and Clinical trials and that sort of thing. I think the government needs to be aware of the "time is of essence" factor of the whole thing, we are not getting any younger and we continue to live day in and day out as Para's and Quad's without much real hope because we all know the time factors involved to make "SCI Curative Therapies" a reality.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

The IWW (International Workers of the World) would be a great asset and they are worldwide. The dienfranchised love a protest (look at the occupy movement).

Anonymous ... The anarchists. All you have to say is: ok, go.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Really. This thing is indescribable complex. It is something continually changing. None of us have the same things. Sort of like a broken bone. Our brains learned data to be sent, speed of that, interaction with probably countless other things as growing up. Come, something breaks that sends data. Where exactly in our lifespan did our brain ever learn how to send the data if something broke? We learned out to do that as tiny individual. Unfortunately, never learned how to do it as adult. So if thing breaks, practically need to go back to the beginning and relearn with the new grown up, adult components. Not the child component. The amount of information we learned as child, I have no idea how our brain can hold it. A human body must be more sophisticated than all the great things on this world combined together.