Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: It sure is frusterating with all the good things that seem to have been announced

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    All in it's own time... I believe there will be some very important news coming to light within the next couple of months.
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Two months have passed, any news?

Paolo
    And now almost 3 more. Grammy, are we there yet?

~
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    And now almost 3 more. Grammy, are we there yet?
    Probably so, but you may have already passed it by.... LINK

What was the "news"? A new website?

Quote Originally Posted by Animal57 View Post
    I think she was just trying to be funny. Its a link to my post about not reading something. I was having a down day on myself when I posted it. I've since checked out the new website.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    I think she was just trying to be funny. Its a link to my post about not reading something. I was having a down day on myself when I posted it. I've since checked out the new website.
    No, I wasn't trying to be funny. You were right in that you miss an awful lot when you're not reading the news that is posted. LINK
    I haven't posted anything about a new website somewhere. You've gotten something confused.

Seems Im not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal57 View Post
    Yes, it sure was. It was found on Facebook by Jim.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?234673-It-sure-is-frusterating-with-all-the-good-things-that-seem-to-have-been-announced&p=1774322&viewfull=1#post1774322

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    All in it's own time... I believe there will be some very important news coming to light within the next couple of months.
    Hi. I don't really participate here often, two boys keep me out-of-mind busy. When I do get a chance, there are a few names I look for first for news and yours is one. . . but I can't figure out by this thread if there is news, no news, important news, or just a new website to bookmark for me to loose when I update my windows program.
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksdad View Post
    website to bookmark for me to loose when I update my windows program.
    Get google chrome. Then your bookmarks will go with your user account, on any device you log in from.

I really don't see there has been any positive news for cure related SCI persons in quite sometime now. I was hopeful more would come out epidural stimulation but it moves at a snails crawl pace as with everything else. You sure would think this technology would be shared with more people affected with SCI if in fact it is so great. From everything I've seen, I think it was hyped a lot in a attempt to get people like me and their families to donate.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred