Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite energy bar

I really like Quest bars. Low Calorie, 20 grams of protein, 16 grams fiber, very low sugar. The calories range from 150-200 depending on the flavor you pick.
    I agree Quest bars are great if you want a bar that is: tasty, high protein, high fiber, low calorie, low carb. Each bar has 15+ grams of fiber and instead of sugar uses an artificial sweetener so the net carbs in a Quest bar is usually less than 5 grams.

Quest bars are a little pricey, I order them by the box off amazon to save a bit. My favorite flavors are cookies and cream or chocolate chip cookie dough - but all of their flavors are pretty good and they have a ton of flavor options. They also post really cool recipes on their facebook page, you can bake their bars into treats like cookies and doughnuts
    Last edited by Texas PTA; 10-11-2015 at 02:21 PM.

My Favorite bars...

For protein, and low carb - Quest bar (cookies and cream or chocolate chip cookie dough)

For balanced protein and carbs - Zone Bar (fudge graham and chocolate peanut butter)

For great taste and balance of fat, protein, and carbs - The next two protein/nutrition bars are sooo delicious I eat them as desserts

1 - Wella Bars (These are organic peanut butter and almond butter bars that are amazingly delicious, I find them at Costco)

2 - Lenny & Larrys Complete Cookie (This is actually a big cookie not a bar, but it is an energy cookie. It is 100% organic and vegan, and tastes amazing. It has 16G of Protein and 8G of fiber. Comes in a ton of flavors that are all delicious (yes i've tried every one) but the best flavors are lemon poppy seed and snickerdoodle.