Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying pants

Faded Glory - Walmart branded jeans work great for me. Relaxed fit ones. Hold a pair up and you can see how the rear is higher than the front. I have no issues sitting with them on. Also, I have never had issues with back pockets

I've had pretty good luck with Rolli-Moden. I've used their ordinary slacks and also a model of slacks that kind of feel and look a bit like sweatpants (although I think they might have a slightly different name for them). The sweatpants ones are now the ones I use because they are easy to put on, the others I had trouble getting on and off after a while. But it's a good company, their pants last a long time and work well.

I bought an awesome pair of Dolce & Gabbana jeans off ebay for $60 the other day...thing is they are two sizes above my old levis (on the tag) but they seem a whole size below my levis...the sizing is a frikkin mess with these fancy designer jeans.

My wife helps me into them but jesus they are narrow, they can be done up but jesus...lucky I didn't pay the original retail...gulp...of $350!!. I think their bizarre hit n miss sizing is the reason there are so many of these jeans on ebay for next to nothing.
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Blog Entries
    As a quad I refuse to succumb psychologically to warm up pants or anything elastic, my caregiver picked me up those maroon five dude jeans and now it's the only thing I wear. I've only worn jeans for the past 10 years. Though being the one who puts them on me daily I'm sure he'd prefer the loose warm up pant fit instead. I think I actually went down a size since my accident but there are times when my gut fills up with too much gas that I need to have my pants unbuttoned. Otherwise, feeling comfortable or comfortable with the jeans is purely a state of mind.

any of you ladies wear the maternity pants with the secret belly they look nice like they would stay up but every one I see has slit back pockets whick scare me

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
    Just got my first 2 pair of Abldenims; Absolutely love 'eml especially the pocket just above my knee which is perfect for my phone or wallet!

rick
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

ok help me out waist is 33 hips 36 1/2 love the gut how do I figure size

I just order 2 pair

tks

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
    I bought 34s and, wih my gut, I'm probably a good 36. The elastic waist and zippered sides, there is plenty of room to play with. You're gonna love 'em. I'm gonna go see if the have any available in black yet and buy another couple pair.

rick
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

I am so sick of my pants sliding down my butt I and contantly pulling up I tried some I z adaptive but they did not cover my colostomy bag but they were very well made sent back

I dress my self so any ideas I tried walmart wheel chair jeans loved them but could not fasten or unfasten them