Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Reggie Edgerton: Science in Motion and How the Brain and Spinal Cord Control

I think by "on the down low" he meant outside of an official trial as in sneaky. Reggie would not operate outside the guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    You may possibly be talking about one of the Arm's of the clinical trial that needed only 6 participants (which I believe is done?) and I'm not sure about your term down low if your talking internal or external? The next Arm of the trial for the 12 men on bladder recovery shows it has not started recruiting just yet at University of CA with Dr. Daniel Lu.
    The ARMS were 6 and 6 and 12 for a total of 24... You do mean bladder, right?

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...+injury&rank=1

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    I think by "on the down low" he meant outside of an official trial as in sneaky. Reggie would not operate outside the guidelines.
    I agree...There wouldn't be anything sneaky with Reggie. I thought he was meaning "down low on the back area" of the body rather than cervical...eeks. The trial link I put up there says not recruiting yet and it's for male bladder function neuromodulation.

Buy down low I meant quietly or secretively. No I was talking about the upper body stimulator for quadriplegics, doesn't involve going under the skin.

Hey James, look into who has the patents on the tech you are interested in. Follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Buy down low I meant quietly or secretively. No I was talking about the upper body stimulator for quadriplegics, doesn't involve going under the skin.
    At the clinical trials.gov site it shows that the transcutaneous trials are not yet recruiting. Dr. Lu (the trial contact) could be contacted to see if they are getting closer to a start date now or when enrollments may possibly begin. I don't think there is anything secretive, dishonest, low down or down low going on.

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2013071309A1?cl=en