Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise line advice

Disney cruise is amazing and a nice big room to be able to move around.

Ports can be a challenge like in the Caribbean because ADA is USA based not world based.

Also remember in a shower or bath or transferring your still on a boat and on rough waters or storms the boat does pitch so if balance is an issue just beware.

If you get seasick room service or dont want to go to dinner seating is part of your meal service at no extra charge.

Word of advice...call in advance, make sure the elevator's aren't broken I did a day cruise once, and the freakin elevator was out of order.
    Eric Texley

Quote Originally Posted by etexley View Post
    Word of advice...call in advance, make sure the elevator's aren't broken I did a day cruise once, and the freakin elevator was out of order.
    Regular cruise ships have multiple elevators. Even if one is down, you will have no problems catching another.

(KLD)

I've taken two since 2012 with Caribbean and both times they were great. The rooms were nice, the bathroom amazing and the room service even better. They had a lift for both the pool and hot tub if needed. They had more elevators than you can count, you just have to be patient as there can be a lot of elder people wanting to use them as well. I never had one accessible issue other than the excursions off the boat, but that's another story...
    Used to be known as TexasWheelz, but lost my email it was connected to and just recently moved to Colorado and trying to spend more time on here again.