Thread: EMPI NMES unit for sale

EMPI NMES unit for sale

Selling my EMPI Focus NMES unit. This unit runs off of a single 9V battery. See link for pictures.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1063533...eat=directlink

This unit has spent almost all of its life in storage. I got it after my SCI in 2002 and only used it a few times that first year. I just tested it and it is working as new. It was never stored with a battery in it so there was no corrosion of the terminals. I'll throw in 16 packs of 4 electrodes (64 total electrodes) all sealed in package. They are well past their expiration date, but since they were sealed in the original package, and those sealed in a freezer bag, they are still as tacky as new. I just opened one package to verify and to verify its function.

Also included are 3 sets of leads and a carrying case. The unit can power 2 pairs of electrodes at a time, and each pair can be independently adjusted.

I honestly don't know how much $$$ this thing should sell for. PM me a reasonable offer if you are interested and we can go from there. If you low-ball me that is fine, I may just want to give it some time and if nobody else is interested it is your lucky day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Empi Focus NMES unit

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing this unit if available. I am willing to offer $100. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Thank you.

Is the Empi NMES still available for purchase. I am willing to pay$500.00 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by anhtuhuynh View Post
    Hello,

I am interested in purchasing this unit if available. I am willing to offer $100. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena C View Post
    Is the Empi NMES still available for purchase. I am willing to pay$500.00 for it.
    Sorry, unit sold. There was no interest for a few weeks, so I sold on Craigslist. Unfortunately for far less than these offers.