Thread: EMPI NMES unit for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

EMPI NMES unit for sale

Selling my EMPI Focus NMES unit. This unit runs off of a single 9V battery. See link for pictures.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1063533...eat=directlink

This unit has spent almost all of its life in storage. I got it after my SCI in 2002 and only used it a few times that first year. I just tested it and it is working as new. It was never stored with a battery in it so there was no corrosion of the terminals. I'll throw in 16 packs of 4 electrodes (64 total electrodes) all sealed in package. They are well past their expiration date, but since they were sealed in the original package, and those sealed in a freezer bag, they are still as tacky as new. I just opened one package to verify and to verify its function.

Also included are 3 sets of leads and a carrying case. The unit can power 2 pairs of electrodes at a time, and each pair can be independently adjusted.

I honestly don't know how much $$$ this thing should sell for. PM me a reasonable offer if you are interested and we can go from there. If you low-ball me that is fine, I may just want to give it some time and if nobody else is interested it is your lucky day.
    Attached Images Attached Images