Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Communication is so important . . . (TiLite TR design)

Late last week VA PT submitted my chair's order to VA Prosthetics/Purchasing!! I'll call Prosthetics in a week or so to see if they've submitted it to TiLite . . . then TiLite can start fabricating . . . I can see the light at the end of the tunnel
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Late last week VA PT submitted my chair's order to VA Prosthetics/Purchasing!! I'll call Prosthetics in a week or so to see if they've submitted it to TiLite . . . then TiLite can start fabricating . . . I can see the light at the end of the tunnel
    No wine before its time.

Hoping everything goes well with the new chair. Can't wait to see photo's.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).