Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone here get to attend yesterdays open house?

Chaz, when published, will post.

Update from ChinaSCINet thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    We are working on regulatory approval of the clinical trials in China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan), India, Norway, and the U.S. China is right now the most unclear because they have recently changed and appear to be changing their regulations again. India has also changed their regulations so that the DCGI (Director Controller General of India) is taking over clinical trials approval from ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) and we have heard that the government of Narendra Modi has placed stem cells high on its priority list and will be adopting the Japanese policy of providing conditional market approval of stem cell therapies after positive phase II trials. We therefore have proposed to do phase IIb trials in China and India. In the U.S. and Europe, if the phase III trials appear to take longer than 2015 for approval, we are also considering doing some phase II trials before the Phase III start. Finally, we are planning to apply for expanded access compassionate use in the U.S. and Europe alongside the phase III trial. It is hard to predict what will happen and I will post information as soon as we know. Wise.
    Last edited by Jim; 03-09-2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: add

Jim, Could you make it an announcement sticky? Thanks

The funding is really going to be there for it to happen this year yet?

Bump.
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Is it still Worth visiting the open houses even though nothing new has been reported for months?

There's pretty much always new news at the Open Houses, especially because we haven't been able to have them every month. Sorry, but not everything discussed there can be reported here. I tell you as much as I can.

When is the next one and where can I get more info about it?

John, the next Open House is Friday, June 5th.

5-6 pm are tours of the lab. Dr. Young then gives an update on research/clinical trials for about 90 minutes, followed by discussion/questions.

If you want to be added to our eBulletin list, send me your email- jimbenn@rutgers.edu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    John, the next Open House is Friday, June 5th.

5-6 pm are tours of the lab. Dr. Young then gives an update on research/clinical trials for about 90 minutes, followed by discussion/questions.

If you want to be added to our eBulletin list, send me your email- jimbenn@rutgers.edu.
    Sounds good, thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if anything is happening with the trials? Thanks again.

Wise has been away for several weeks, haven't heard anything.