Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soft cushions?

Soft cushions?

Hello all. I had a high profile roho and now have a roho high profile quatro. I use a c300 Permobil, and really need something that won't pop holes as easily as a roho. I do like this quatro, but it's just too fragile. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Blog Entries
    Try the Roho Hybrid Elite. I've never has a leak.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

I do not want another Roho.....

Consider a VicAir by Comfort Company. After several years of use, I continue to love my VicAir Adjuster; I have sensation, but the seating clinic mapped me anyway - it mapped perfectly: all blue. It's rugged and completely maintenance free after initial setup.
    Last edited by chasmengr; 03-06-2015 at 02:50 AM.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

i have a roho high profile and ive had it almost 4 years with no problems, i would like the same pressure relief from a different cushion its just trying to find one that would give the same, also ive found with other cushions ive tried ie the hybrid elite i was much higher in my chair but with the roho im not far off the canvas which would be another point to take into consideration when getting an alternative to the roho.

Supracore.

Which Supracore and Vicair are the softest? I have sensation, and am very uncomfortable sitting on hard surfaces. I am willing to have a break in period.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedles View Post
    Which Supracore and Vicair are the softest? I have sensation, and am very uncomfortable sitting on hard surfaces. I am willing to have a break in period.

I've used only the standard-thickness Adjuster VicAir, but all the VicAir cushions use the same technology (quantities of small, sealed air cells). The difference among models are their thicknesses, the quantities and sizes of cell pockets, inserts, and profiles.

My chair is by far the most comfortable seating I've ever experienced anywhere - it feels like sitting on a cloud; I just melt into my chair (full disclosure: I also have a JetStream Pro backrest, which I love, too; I've never experienced a ROHO cushion).
    Last edited by chasmengr; 03-06-2015 at 07:00 PM.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Two years with my Roho Qaudtro and and never a leak. It's survived everything and no problems. Most comfortable cushion I've had too. I wish I could afford to get one for my powerchair. I hope you find something you like but I think the Roho's hold up very well, in my experience at least.