Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you had the funds...would you opt for any current therapies?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    Hey ECUrach85 go to this link you can get it in San Diego its out of pocket. I called there but I didn't discuss price with them

http://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/n...imulation.aspx
    He made a bit of a splash claiming to do nerve grafts. I don't hear anything about his grafts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    Hey ECUrach85 go to this link you can get it in San Diego its out of pocket. I called there but I didn't discuss price with them

http://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/n...imulation.aspx

Do you guys know anyone that did or will have surgery there ? This is very interesting. Wonder how much nerve transfer or epi stim cost.

Blog Entries

Hi Curt, did you overlook the head transplant .

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Does not matter if you're rich or poor there is no curative therapies for SCI at the current time.
    Head transplant very soon !

Blog Entries
    At least the transplant as curative therapy has a tentative target date, no restorative therapy at the moment can claim this. Any of you geniuses respond otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    a) One of them told a friend, who told a friend, who told a friend...What a SCI patient says he has recovered means nothing! I've heard people say they've got recovery from foot rubs! and that Panama center.

Give me real proof. Have the patients piss on command, have them shit on command, and have them ejaculate on command. Give them prick tests to see if they can feel it. Highly disgusting, but absolutely necessary to prove that Asia A patients have actually recovered these functions. Easy to do.

I hope that in a few months we will know more about what these people recovered.

b) You have $$$ to lose. If you think $$$ is meaningless then send half of the money you own to me. I'll give you my address. Or you can donate it all to the Russian trial. They could always use the cash.

c) Don't forget to eat blue m&m's after each meal
    b. I do have the funds. This is hypothetical
    c. I hate chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    At least the transplant as curative therapy has a tentative target date, no restorative therapy at the moment can claim this. Any of you geniuses respond otherwise?
    Yes http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300045731.html
    Last edited by c473s; 03-05-2015 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    This is a very complicated question. While waiting and waiting, believe it or not, you are allowing parts of your body to also degenerate that you are not even aware of. This is both physical and neurological. This waiting is retraining and rebuilding all of the coordination of the physical and neurological. A baby from time of birth is doing/learning all of these kind of things. A baby takes an awfully long time to become an adult. If magically our neurological system is "fixed", the things I have just stated are completely uncoordinated. There is countless number of things going on in our bodies from head to toes. There also is a visual component to this if you are not aware of that.
    I really don't see that.

Can't sell your house Rachelle! The boobala (baby) is going to need a place to grow! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Can't sell your house Rachelle! The boobala (baby) is going to need a place to grow! lol
    Baby can grow in a smaller house though! Lol jk

Lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12