Thread: Palm Springs and area accessible hotels?

Palm Springs and area accessible hotels?

My wife and I are planning a road trip to the Palm Springs area. We'd like a very nice hotel or home with a ceiling track lift. Similar to the Aria in Vegas.

Anyone have any experience with accessible places in PS?

I am not aware of any hotels in Palm Springs that have ceiling track lifts...in fact the ones in Las Vegas are the only ones I am aware of in the whole USA. You will find a lot of the newer hotels in Palm Springs are fully wheelchair accessible though, with accessible rooms available with roll-in showers, and pool lifts for most.

(KLD)

Thx KDL. We booked the Aria in Vegas for 5 nights and will drive to Palm Springs for 5 more nights. You are correct as I can't find any rentals or hotels with lifts. I found several places with roll-in showers. I'd like to find a relatively newer hotel, but it seems every hotel in the area is 8-10 yrs old.

Does anyone know of a new hotel in the area?

That would be considered a newer hotel for the major resorts. There are some newer small boutique hotels, but no major ones that I am aware of.

(KLD)

We booked the Hyatt Regency in Indian Well. They offer roll-in showers and it looks like a nice spot.

Thx for your input.