Thread: AD, sweating, high blood pressure. HELP!

AD, sweating, high blood pressure. HELP!

Hi
    Im male, 37 years old, complete T1, since 1998, and Im writing from Mexico, so sorry for my English

Surgery for 3 herniated disc (T8 ? T10), I felt OK but after 90 days I start to sweat below chest (below injury level) when I was in bed with a couple of pillows, it got worse when I use the cell phone or read something, know all my body (under the injury) sweats, everyday it increase, know I have to sleep with 2 big towels and I also sweat on my chair (legs, arms, thigh, chest., back?=

The worse is in the morning when I seat down on bed and start dressing, also when I transfer to my chair, I feel ,in that moment, like a punch of high blood pressure, I checked that and it goes up to 220 / 120
    I feel much better when Im lie down on a side but I start to sweat when I put my arms together

I started with Paracetamol and it helps so I think I having pain in some part of my body (maybe at surgery level or lower back, because I have stange spasm on abdomen and back), I went with 5 doctors and no one knows what to do, they say the surgery was OK and everything is on place.
    I don?t have a UTI, skin or nails problems

Im really desperate I hope somebody can help or know what I should check or do to find the AD cause

Thanks

Is your bladder empty? Do you have empty bowels? Do you do your bowel program daily?No skin breakdown?
    CWO

Hi SCI Nurse, yes bladder and bowel empty, I do bowel program every other day, and no skin issues.

A feel my blood pressure goes up when I transfer from bed to chair or chair to car and I feel very good laying down on a said

Thanks

You need to make sure clothes aren't to tight but somethingi is irritating your or something -if not on outsideand not your bladder, bowel or skin then?on your inside. Kidney stone or gall stone? You need to see your physician and let him work you up!CWO

Blog Entries
    It's not the most likely thing, but check your scrotal area for redness indicating a possible fungal infection. The area easily stays moist and can cause the symptoms you have.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    You need to make sure clothes aren't to tight but somethingi is irritating your or something -if not on outsideand not your bladder, bowel or skin then?on your inside. Kidney stone or gall stone? You need to see your physician and let him work you up!CWO
    I just did an UroTAC so kidney, bladder, leaver, etc are ok. Also clothes are not tight any way I will look for another physician to ask for a second opinion I believe is something wrong after the surgery, something that hurts

thanks for your replies!

Quote Originally Posted by TomRL View Post
    It's not the most likely thing, but check your scrotal area for redness indicating a possible fungal infection. The area easily stays moist and can cause the symptoms you have.

thanks Tom, I have some fungus since a couple of years ago, but is controlled. Today I realized when I touch my belly I have a little spasm

Are you actually taking your blood pressure at these times? You may want to monitor what your blood pressure readings are when you experience the symptoms you describe. Typically blood pressure goes up when you lay down. Similarly blood pressure typically goes down when you go from lying down to an upright position.

All the best,
    GJ

Agree with GJ. It would be helpful to know if and what the changes are in your BP.
    CKF

Finally we found the reason, 3 bleeding stomach ulcers. After they stop bleeding, BP drop down, know I'm taking Florinef, BP is much better but I'm steal dealing with anemia, I loose a weight and strength.

the main issue know is my legs, they are always cold, and all afternoon I feel very cold so I put on a jacket, blanket, etc and after 1 hour I start with fever.

does anyone experiment this?