Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD Pills or Oil to Treat Clonus/Spasms?

I agree! I just want people to make an informed decision and sometimes what is natural may, or may not be, best- or least expensive. But I do support an informed choice. Spasticity can be debilitating, painful and may takes several interventions (medications with therapy/exercise/stretching) to work! Many options with medications, marijuana, and of course the implanted baclofen pump. .

Marijuana has also been proven to help those with intractable forms of epilepsy etc.. The human body and nervous system is an amazing thing!
    CWO

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I agree! I just want people to make an informed decision and sometimes what is natural may, or may not be, best- or least expensive. But I do support an informed choice. Spasticity can be debilitating, painful and may takes several interventions (medications with therapy/exercise/stretching) to work! Many options with medications, marijuana, and of course the implanted baclofen pump. .

Marijuana has also been proven to help those with intractable forms of epilepsy etc.. The human body and nervous system is an amazing thing!
    CWO
    Agreed.

Awww, this has had such a happy ending for all involved. We might be able to sell it to ABC Family, haha.

I know this thread is old but I'm looking for some info. I will be getting my medical marijuana card soon. Any suggestions on what to try first for spasms?

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    I know this thread is old but I'm looking for some info. I will be getting my medical marijuana card soon. Any suggestions on what to try first for spasms?
    Edibles work best. Also make you useless.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Edibles work best. Also make you useless.
    Well I just want help with my spasms. I don't want to become useless.

You will need to titrate the amount that you use. Sometimes, just like smoking it, you have more "results" than others, although there is more control with this. I am interested in seeing what others who have used it for this have to say.

ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.