Thread: 2 RTI RESTORITIVE THERAPIES FES BIKES FOR SALE LIKE NEW 1 LOWER BODY & 1 UPPER /lOWER

2 RTI RESTORITIVE THERAPIES FES BIKES FOR SALE LIKE NEW 1 LOWER BODY & 1 UPPER /lOWER

Hi I'm selling a Restoritive therapies RTI fes "ELECTRICAL STIMULATION bikes they use the SAGE OPERATING SYSTEM, they have no flaws they are LIKE NEW, they are both in NEW CONDITION they were used at a physical therapy center that closed and sold these to me ( I have a spinal cord injury) and I recently got a brand new 2014 RTI bike so I decided not to keep these, I originally wanted one for my house here and for my house in San Diego, but I've decided to sell them for my costs of therapy that I need to cover, THESE BIKE WORK PERFECTLY I PROMISE YOU, the bikes are for sale SEPERATLY one with only 27 hours on the lower body unit ( that equates to kess then one month of use) and the other bike - the upper and lower body unit, has ONLY 160 hours on it ( the equates to about 5-1/2 months of use) THE UPPER AND LOWER BODY UNIT CAN BE USED ON BOTH ARMS ,LEGS, ANS, and back extensors (not all at once) AND THR LOWER BODY UNIT CAN BE USED ON LEGS, and ABS, and back extensors, both were used very lightly. I live in (NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BAY AREA) San mateo California, and I PREFER to sell them to buyer that I can meet and they can do a pick up, but will be willing to ship the item for and additional $150.00 in California ( if it less I will refund the amount left over), and out of state I will charge the exact amount quoted by the shipping service, so if you want an exact amount shipping quote please send a private message with you zip and I will get a quote for you. I will use a professional ahipping service to ensure nothing is danaged) I'm asking $13,000 for the upper and lower body and $8,500 for the lower body unit. , I will consider best offers for these as I want to sell them quickly, these prices are super low because these bike are practically brand new, I can help you set them up if you live locally, but you will need to have a log in number with your settings programmed by RTI or a authorized rep, I can assit with it but it's best to have it programmed by a professional. These bikes retail for $25, 000 ++++ for the UPPER AND LOWER UNIT, AND 17,000 for the lower leg only unit. These are priced to sell. Serious buyers only please and if you need pictures email me and I will send them otherwise I will post pictures on MONDAY 2/8/2015 I will also include 2 sets of electrodes with each bike.
    Last edited by Coco415619; 02-08-2015 at 09:19 PM.

These bikes also have the original operating system SAGE, THESE ARE A GREAT DEAL. I WILL CONSIDER SHIPPING THE BIKES TO A BUYER IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH HOW TO SET IT UP OTHERWISE YOU CAN CONTACT RTI TO HAVE THEM DO AN IN HOME SET UP BUT THEY CHARGE A FEE.

I am fromTurkey.My mother (72 years old ) suffered fromstroke and unable to walk for a year. I informed that thedevice has favorable effects on muscle mass protection, power, strenght and also bone health I want tobuy/rent your device for my disabled mother.

We are interested in your bike if it is still for sale. Pleaselet us know if it is available.How much are youselling it for?
    My contact info is 0 90 505 8184816
    ataozturk88@gmail.com
    Have a great day!