Thread: eBay vans?

eBay vans?

I'm in the market for a new "used" van and have been checking out both lift-equipped and regular conversion vans on eBay. It's a much wider selection than running around locally looking at car lots. My Ford, which I've had for almost 8 years, has 176,000 on it and so I better splurge for a new one before this one leaves me stranded somewhere.

Has anyone purchased a van off of eBay and if so, how was your experience?

Robin

"You can't fall off the floor!"

Robin - check www.disableddealer.com

I know the feeling. My caravan is @ 153k miles & it's time for it to retire... bigger and better things are on the horizon though

i've bought lifts and vehicles seperately on ebay and have been very satisfied.

''When I am empty please dispose of me properly.''

I do a lot of buying and selling on Ebay. Generally, people on Ebay are good. I have on occasion found the bad. Read the description well. You may want to talk to the person over the phone. Don't send any money untill you either see the van or are very convinced they are telling the truth. Good luck

After 4 months of research, my quest ended happily on eBay. Dealer in OH sold me a van that I was very lucky a traveling relative was able to check out. It's a low mileage 99 conversion that the *dealer* put a nearly new Braun lift in! I got a great value - the van was even nicer than the high quality images - I still smile about it. That is, until I realize it's been 9 months and I'm still waiting for Voc folks to get the modifications done.