Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still having trouble uploading pics - is there admin help? Where to post?

The file I was trying to upload was a .jpg.
    I had to change my profile settings so now I have all the advanced options.

I tried the 'Insert Image' button in advanced, uploaded an image from my computer, .jpg. And still nothing.

Last edited by wheelman21; 03-27-2015 at 04:11 PM.

We are looking at different available options within the Vbulletin software.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    We are looking at different available options within the Vbulletin software.
    WONDERFUL NEWS!
    Thank you.

Well, I am back to not being able to upload pics. 123k, .JPG, and just for giggles .jpg. Tried both 'insert photo' (the icon) and 'Manage Attachments'. No luck, I just get the little red exclamation mark.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

I have the same problem and have had it for a long time. I cannot upload photos anymore. I just get the red exclamation mark and there are lists of old photos I have uploaded but they are all empty AND there is a line saying that all files not used in an hour will be deleted but the files are very old and still there and, I can't delete the files either. They seem like ghost files, with names but no content. I don't understand the problem. Some people seem to be able to upload fine and I used to have no trouble either.

Create a new member login. It worked for me it has worked for several other people.

Quote Originally Posted by endo_aftermath View Post
    Create a new member login. It worked for me it has worked for several other people.
    You mean, start a new account? I hope I don't have to but if that's the only way I guess I could. Maybe I can add a "1" to my name. Eek, It will show me as a new member and that I've had 0 posts. Funny the things you get attached to. Thank you for the tip :-)

Yes, I started a new account. The only time I use the new one is to post pics. What I should do, but haven't yet, is carefully compare both accounts to see if there are any settings different in the new account vs the old one.

I thought we were not allowed to have more than one account. I think this is the most benign reason for doing so but have any of the mods complained to you about having two? I think you found a good solution, using one just for uploading.

Name:  profilepic25700_6.gif.jpeg
Views: 107
Size:  9.0 KB

This is a test photo upload