Thread: Snowman/Eric Harness no longer employed at Project Walk

Snowman/Eric Harness no longer employed at Project Walk

After 15 years of blood, sweat, and tears, yesterday was my final day entering the doors at Project Walk. I am proud of what I was able to accomplish in that time span. I started to write what those things were, but most of you know what I did for that company so I won't bore you with the details. To everyone who I worked side by side with on the floor for 15 years, I really appreciate everything you did to help the clients. I learned a lot from all of you and I am honored to have had the opportunity to know you. To all of the clients, you were what drove me to be the best I could be. Your drive and commitment to getting everything you could out of your body and mind, forced me to come in every day determined to make sure that each one of you that I worked with left feeling that you had been pushed a little further toward your goals. I hope I was able to accomplish that for you.

I am happy to have had the opportunity to work with all of you and be able to count you as my friends.

Onward to new opportunites!

Thanks for reading.
    Eric

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

I would like to say a huge "thank you" for all your efforts over 15 years. You may not remember us, but our family met you briefly when you were visiting Brisbane (which was our second trip to WalkOn/Project Walk there). My son has continued with the programme since Brisbane's inception (and been to Sydney, and now in our home town of Perth since its start-up), and he continues to maximize his ability whilst enjoying the sessions (the trainers are all excellent).

Without people like you and your team(s), our family would not have benefitted from the positive outlook that your programme creates.

Good luck for the future - what is your next challenge?
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Eric, I remember 11 years ago, you, John, Lance, Bianca, etc. were so good to my son (Mario). It was all about the trainers and the care and dedication and all that you did to make Project Walk what it was/is. Best of luck to you, Eric,
    In whatever you decide to do.

Gordy1/Mombo

Thank you for the kind replies. Not sure what my next move is, I am exploring all opportunities at the moment.

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc

Thanks Eric, good luck!

You gave me hope, and for that I am forever grateful. Best wishes.
    Dave

Dave

I am happy to hear what I did helped you.

I am not leaving the field, in fact I plan on doing more than I ever did in the past. Without the PW collar around my neck, I am free to collaborate/work with whoever I want.

Stay tuned

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc

Keep us in the loop.