Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctors in China carry out world first spine surgery

Are they doing all kind of injury patients?
    Is this acute or chronic trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Are they doing all kind of injury patients?
    Is this acute or chronic trial?
    Jawaid, See my post #28.

Any animal studies?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Any animal studies?
    With all your criticisms and bombast directed at others would one would think that you would take the time to read the article for yourself; then you too would know as much as anyone on this forum of the procedure and the basis they used to move to human clinical trials.

Quote Originally Posted by NWC4 View Post
    With all your criticisms and bombast directed at others would one would think that you would take the time to read the article for yourself; then you too would know as much as anyone on this forum of the procedure and the basis they used to move to human clinical trials.

a) where are the animal studies? No one has yet posted them, 4 pages in, and the article had no link to them.

b) Y8225009 (est.) seems to know more about this trial than anyone else on this forum

c) I am more interested in why no one else asked about animal studies besides Grammy, than I am about the actual animal studies.

Ok Einstein, putting a scaffold and stem cells into a human means nothing to you? I don't get it. What's your fascination with animal studies, do tell

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Any animal studies?
    http://m.scmp.com/news/china/article...riment-chinese
    Man do you ever read my posts, this is the trial I was talking about when I quoted you yesterday. I don't have any official documentation obviously. But this treatment has shown improvements in not only rats, but dogs as well not entirely sure on this, butd i'm pretty sure they were not chronic injuries. Still very interested to see The results China is no joke with intensive "Functional "rehab as well which is crucial.
    Last edited by JamesMcM; 02-01-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone57 View Post
    Ok Einstein, putting a scaffold and stem cells into a human means nothing to you? I don't get it. What's your fascination with animal studies, do tell
    Tbone I believe this trial to be far more promising then invivo therapeutics artificial, biodegradable scaffold technology. Animal studies are crucial, and this has show results in then. But sadly we will never know the effects in chronic humans, until it's used in humans. Luckily we will supposedly preliminary results of these six patients By this summer apparently. Here's hoping.

I'm really gonna be following this one, and hoping for some positive feedback. Gotta lose this wheelchair, ASAP. Feeling positive about this. Are these guys chronic?

The first few patients are chronic completes I believe! I imagine the 30 that are already enrolled in the phase 2 trial Are chronic as well.