Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 277

Thread: Doctors in China carry out world first spine surgery

  1. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    I'm talking to the board in general, not directly at you James. "Hey all". There were several people in THIS THREAD, that said animal studies are not important / irrelevant & most are just glad it is being done in humans. (Even though animal studies were "done" (no paper is in thread & shady results)). I assume this board is equivalently excited about the Panama center.
    The c*nts at cell medicine/medistem, Panama, would tell you that they could make you shit pixie dust if you lay down $35k.

  2. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    I'm talking to the board in general, not directly at you James. "Hey all". There were several people in THIS THREAD, that said animal studies are not important / irrelevant & most are just glad it is being done in humans. (Even though animal studies were "done" (no paper is in thread & shady results)). I assume this board is equivalently excited about the Panama center.
    Well you made your comments right after I express my excitement for this trial, and despite your efforts that hasn't changed! I don't just assume all researchers are liars, until they prove they are liars. I also assume authentic animal study papers have to be submitted to get approval for a human trial, funded by the Chinese! Government. And as Imight said (member from china) generate headlines on a Chinese! Government news broadcast.

    I haven't the slightest idea how a trial funded and approved by a reputable country using a collagen scaffold lined with growth factors (something NEVER done on a human SCI before) also with BMSC (which have never been administered or used in a combination like this on a human SCI before) can compared to a unapproved shitshow using umbilical cord blood cells and BMSC administered intravenously in hundreds of human SCIs to little or no success!!! WTF man...
    Last edited by JamesMcM; 02-27-2015 at 01:04 PM.

  3. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Well you made your comments right after I express my excitement for this trial, and despite your efforts that hasn't changed! I don't just assume all researchers are liars, until they prove they are liars. I also assume authentic animal study papers have to be submitted to get approval for a human trial, funded by the Chinese! Government. And as Imight said (member from china) generate headlines on a Chinese! Government news broadcast.

    I haven't the slightest idea how a trial funded and approved by a reputable country using a collagen scaffold lined with growth factors (something NEVER done on a human SCI before) also with BMSC (which have never been administered or used in a combination like this on a human SCI before) can compared to a unapproved shitshow using umbilical cord blood cells and BMSC administered intravenously in hundreds of human SCIs to little or no success!!! WTF man...
    Don't waste your energy James, he's right and everyone else is wrong.

  4. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Well you made your comments right after I express my excitement for this trial, and despite your efforts that hasn't changed! I don't just assume all researchers are liars, until they prove they are liars. I also assume authentic animal study papers have to be submitted to get approval for a human trial, funded by the Chinese! Government. And as Imight said (member from china) generate headlines on a Chinese! Government news broadcast.

    I haven't the slightest idea how a trial funded and approved by a reputable country using a collagen scaffold lined with growth factors (something NEVER done on a human SCI before) also with BMSC (which have never been administered or used in a combination like this on a human SCI before) can compared to a unapproved shitshow using umbilical cord blood cells and BMSC administered intravenously in hundreds of human SCIs to little or no success!!! WTF man...
    excellent post. Anyway isn't Dr. Young's trial being carried out in China? does that lower the legitimacy of his work? I've said on these boards long ago that the only thing the FDA advances are pharmaceuticals. Its a shame with all the technological advances in the world the only thing that has changed for people with long term conditions are pills and accessibility (oh and political correctness). Yet people are mocked for taking a shot in the dark when "1st world" science has nothing to offer. Many people feel desperate and nothing is done or all they are told is go raise money for research that seems to go nowhere. How can anyone not understand where the frustration is coming from or why people make desperate decisions.

    I still see cancer victims, mls,blind people, sci's, and god knows how many more conditions are out there and they all seem very stagnant. where 60-70 years ago polio was completely eradicated in a short time frame. yet the problem isn't systematic.... what was the last thing that has been cured? how is that possible with the technological advancements we've seen that should only help medicine yet it still seems stuck in the mud. theres a problem with the system.......

  5. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    excellent post. Anyway isn't Dr. Young's trial being carried out in China? does that lower the legitimacy of his work? I've said on these boards long ago that the only thing the FDA advances are pharmaceuticals. Its a shame with all the technological advances in the world the only thing that has changed for people with long term conditions are pills and accessibility (oh and political correctness). Yet people are mocked for taking a shot in the dark when "1st world" science has nothing to offer. Many people feel desperate and nothing is done or all they are told is go raise money for research that seems to go nowhere. How can anyone not understand where the frustration is coming from or why people make desperate decisions.

    I still see cancer victims, mls,blind people, sci's, and god knows how many more conditions are out there and they all seem very stagnant. where 60-70 years ago polio was completely eradicated in a short time frame. yet the problem isn't systematic.... what was the last thing that has been cured? how is that possible with the technological advancements we've seen that should only help medicine yet it still seems stuck in the mud. theres a problem with the system.......
    Dont know how that would question his legitamcy, completely different trials and procedure. Excellent point!!

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,177
    Any one here who is in contact with doctors in china regarding this trial?
    When they starting phase two trial and will they take all kind of injury patients?

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    excellent post. Anyway isn't Dr. Young's trial being carried out in China? does that lower the legitimacy of his work? I've said on these boards long ago that the only thing the FDA advances are pharmaceuticals. Its a shame with all the technological advances in the world the only thing that has changed for people with long term conditions are pills and accessibility (oh and political correctness). Yet people are mocked for taking a shot in the dark when "1st world" science has nothing to offer. Many people feel desperate and nothing is done or all they are told is go raise money for research that seems to go nowhere. How can anyone not understand where the frustration is coming from or why people make desperate decisions.

    I still see cancer victims, mls,blind people, sci's, and god knows how many more conditions are out there and they all seem very stagnant. where 60-70 years ago polio was completely eradicated in a short time frame. yet the problem isn't systematic.... what was the last thing that has been cured? how is that possible with the technological advancements we've seen that should only help medicine yet it still seems stuck in the mud. theres a problem with the system.......
    While no polio cases have been detected in India for more than three years, poliovirus transmission is ongoing in the three endemic countries – Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Pakistan. GPEI’s Independent Monitoring Board considers Nigeria and Pakistan to be the greatest challenges for eradicating polio. On May 5, 2014, after receiving advice from an Emergency Committee of independent experts and in order to protect progress toward eradication, WHO Director-General Margaret Chan declared the recent international spread of wild poliovirus a “public health emergency of international concern,” and issued Temporary Recommendations under the International Health Regulations (2005) to prevent further spread of the disease.

    It is therefore imperative that we make this final push toward eradication one of our highest priorities. As Dr. Frieden has stated, “If we fail to get over the finish line, we will need to continue expensive control measures for the indefinite future…,More importantly, without eradication, a resurgence of polio could paralyze more than 200,000 children worldwide every year within a decade.” Now is the time, we must not fail.

  8. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Any one here who is in contact with doctors in china regarding this trial?
    When they starting phase two trial and will they take all kind of injury patients?
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=1#post1758439

    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=1#post1758983

  9. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    excellent post. Anyway isn't Dr. Young's trial being carried out in China? does that lower the legitimacy of his work? I've said on these boards long ago that the only thing the FDA advances are pharmaceuticals. Its a shame with all the technological advances in the world the only thing that has changed for people with long term conditions are pills and accessibility (oh and political correctness). Yet people are mocked for taking a shot in the dark when "1st world" science has nothing to offer. Many people feel desperate and nothing is done or all they are told is go raise money for research that seems to go nowhere. How can anyone not understand where the frustration is coming from or why people make desperate decisions.

    I still see cancer victims, mls,blind people, sci's, and god knows how many more conditions are out there and they all seem very stagnant. where 60-70 years ago polio was completely eradicated in a short time frame. yet the problem isn't systematic.... what was the last thing that has been cured? how is that possible with the technological advancements we've seen that should only help medicine yet it still seems stuck in the mud. theres a problem with the system.......
    I agree with you 100 per cent. Does operating in Panama lower the legitimacy of the cell medicine clinic? The FDA is THE problem. The cure is hear...well not hear in U.S. but hear as in the present. That is why I adore the Panama clinic and am going to go for treatment.

    The clinic says that numerous patients have recovered after treatment their. I don’t assume Panama clinicians are liars, until proven.

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    I agree with you 100 per cent. Does operating in Panama lower the legitimacy of the cell medicine clinic? The FDA is THE problem. The cure is hear...well not hear in U.S. but hear as in the present. That is why I adore the Panama clinic and am going to go for treatment.

    The clinic says that numerous patients have recovered after treatment their. I don?t assume Panama clinicians are liars, until proven.
    Holy sh*t, I thought you were being fucking sarcastic!! Or maybe you still are... Because it quickly got old. You made your point with the snarky attitude. Wait whaaaat? Google stem cell tourism and some sites news articles discuss the disgusting telephone conversations they've had.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2015, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:10 AM
  4. Spine doctors raise hope of electric cure
    By CarThief in forum Cure
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 03:42 PM
  5. First Transatlantic Spine Surgeries Bring Doctors Together
    By Leo in forum Health & Science News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •