Thread: What wireless mouse are all you quads using on laptop?

What wireless mouse are all you quads using on laptop?

Point me in the right direction if this was discussed in the past. I'm using a Toshiba laptop with a touch pad and I find it hard to operate, would like to get a wireless mouse with left/right click, scroll and back/forward click. The click part must work easy and the mouse being no shorter than about 4 inches and have a little height to it. I don't use a computer enough to get a touch screen and am not looking to spend a bundle on a mouse. Thanks all!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

I like the Logitech M510. Easy click and fits the palm nicely.
    4xquad

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie J View Post
    I have been using LogiTech M187 for so many years. I am very happy with the performance of this wireless mouse.
    It feels very comfortable when used with hand. The only issue I have faced is that it takes a lot of battery power.
    Are you a troll? Your profile says you have a SCI, but you don't say what type, and you don't appear to understand questions related to disability or impairment. Also, your picture appears female, but your profile says you are male. My troll radar is tingling!!

(KLD)