Thread: UTI Scare?

Thumbs down UTI Scare?

Alright, so last Wednesday when I first woke up I had rectal pain and then my right testicle started hurting a little. I figured it would go away, but as the day carried on it did NOT go away. I remember feeling sick to my stomach during throughout the day. As I got home the problems increased, and now it's Sunday and I'm still not feeling where I need to feel good at. Friday was a good day, I remember it did not hurt as much as the previous 2 days. Right now, I feel sick to my stomach and whenever I pee it's a clear color. Although, earlier it was clear but cloudy at the same time. I don't know what's going on but this is day number 5 and I haven't been to the doctor due to all the people going there for the Flu. I don't want to go to a waiting room to get better when I'd only just get sick again. My testicle, only the right one, hurts 24/7 as if someone is softly stabbing it now. At first it felt like someone was just going left and right on it.
    Also, I don't have the "relief" of urinating, which may sound weird. But the same goes for when I'm going #2, it feels like I didn't get it all.
    Anyway, any additional information is:
    -I performed oral sex on a person 8-9 weeks ago.
    -He ejaculated onto my boxers & chin, but I had no cuts.
    -There are no signs of any STDs.
    I just want to feel better. Thanks in advanced.

You know that these forums are for people with spinal cord injury or disease, right? It does not appear that applies to you.

You could have a STD (did you use a condom for the oral sex you describe??) or a urinary tract infection or epididymitis. You need to go to your doctors office. Wear a mask if you are afraid of getting the flu (and clean you hands before touching your face).

(KLD)