Thread: OPTP Stretch easy

OPTP Stretch easy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418-K-pUF-L.jpg Would this be a good product to stretch the hamstring? Maybe if I straighten my leg to start?

I was recently looking at that ($26 on Amazon). There is another item that helps hold the leg down- IdealStretch(pic 1- $50 on Amazon) but the ankle stretch seems limited. I ended up getting a strap with mutiple loops to use. It is a Golds Gym product- $6 from WalMart (the TheraBand in pic 2 is the same thing but $17 on Amazon). Although the OPTP would stretch the toes.Name:  IdalStretch.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  16.2 KBName:  TheraBandStretch.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  23.9 KB

how do you like the strap, how well does it hold your foot? I looked at those and $6 would be great but not sure if I could use it without any help

It works much better than the leg lifter I was using. The leg lifter was rigid and didn't allow me to stretch my foot and lean forward (like touching my toes). I put my hand through a loop (and sometimes 2 for more leverage because of limited grip) or even slide my arm in and put it behind my elbow (on tricep) to get a good stretch. I thought about this idea years ago, but only got this recently, which allows more flexibility as to how and where to grab to make t work.