Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unusual frame. Your opinion

I got a PM from the OP, and apparently he was unaware that this forum is for addressing equipment related to SCI and other mobility disabilities. Apparently they had no intention of addressing the needs of this population, but instead are marketing to the AB population.

In addition, I found several posts on-line about this company from people who have placed orders and have not received product, nor appropriate customer service. Beware.

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 12-29-2014 at 08:42 AM.

We had a live interest and we have seen similar patterns on your forum (in particular Outrider USA). Why such a negative? Criticism is a good thing. We develop hypotheses and ready for custom orders, but worry about the quality of work, as we directly responsible.
    Tell me where you found such facts, as at the moment we are working on a personal order, a link to the source? Sorry if my English is not perfect.
    Kind Regards,Alexander

What do you mean "woah"? now that I look closer I do not see brakes other than one rim brake on the front. And what is that triangle on the rear axle? At first I thought it must be suspension, but it is positioned odd from the angle you are showing. Speaking of which, where are the tire tracks in the sand? Was the trike carried there or photoshopped there? You were quoted as providing a video, I hope to see it in the sand.
    Video with currentmodel you can find here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aMMhVM48KY. Here wetested the reliability and performance rear suspension, it has proved to begood. Frame, seat and all nodes have been improved, but you wont see it invideo. In this frame footrest worked out quite uncomfortable but now itscalculated and done. We are now completing an industrial prototype and ready tofulfill handmade orders, that explains the price (tuning, ext. Equipment). Its specify on rough terrain and wont go well through sand, until you change tire of wheels.
    Kind Regards,Alexander

Yu have a live intrest in SCI BIKES clearly you don't as the picture of the bike you are trying to sell the SCI population is clearly not for us and lacks all kinds of support. Time to go back to the drawing board
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

I think the point is that this inventor hasn't a clue that these forums are for people with SCI and other mobility disabilities, and he found us by Goggling "trike" or "cycle". He has posted similar messages on motorcycle trike sites, bike sites, etc. He shows no intention to provide a product that meets the needs of the disability community.

(KLD)

We are a fledgling startup company that seeking to innovate the bicycle transportation industry and that taking on this huge task (though not impossible) is not without it's difficulties... As with any company that is just emerging, there will be short lived delays, but even those obsticles will be "Ironed Out" with the advent of diligence and hard work... Not to worry. All promotions and products SHALL be completed with time and patience... Thank You.
    Kind Regards,Alexander

So ban him!

Geetrike go away you clearly have no intrest in serving the SCI population. Just leave

Quote Originally Posted by Geetrike View Post
    Video with currentmodel you can find here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aMMhVM48KY. Here wetested the reliability and performance rear suspension, it has proved to begood. Frame, seat and all nodes have been improved, but you wont see it invideo. In this frame footrest worked out quite uncomfortable but now itscalculated and done. We are now completing an industrial prototype and ready tofulfill handmade orders, that explains the price (tuning, ext. Equipment). Its specify on rough terrain and wont go well through sand, until you change tire of wheels.
    Not a handicap buggy as shown in video, so not likely to get any serious play here. And at 35 mph it's my understanding that it will be classed as a motorcycle by the DOT which will require a cycle endorsement on one's driver's license.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Well explains the advertising, and not realistic functional, photos. The design wouldn't work for those on this forum for reasons stated in the thread. It would need some functionality to connect or carry a wheelchair, and at the very least support for the legs, feet, and back. Not just a bike seat with no back support and no foot rests (mention of footrests was made, but no photos to show the placement or leg support)

I don't believe the poster should be banned, it's possible they may design something for our community in the future. But obviously thus far there has been a major misunderstanding.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.