Thread: Showroom Condition 2002 Silverado Handicap Equipped For Sale

Showroom Condition 2002 Silverado Handicap Equipped For Sale

Original owner purchased truck new. Only 34,5XX miles. Truck has always been garaged and meticulously maintained. Handicap equipment professionally installed. Handicap accessible equipment includes Monarch 1A hand controls, Access Unlimited Glide n Go seat, and Bruno PUL-1100 Out-Rider. See Video on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76Qfbz261k or search YouTube for "2002 Silverado 1500 Handicap Accessible For Sale". No accidents. Needs nothing. Asking $19,995. Located in central California.

I paid for the add on Disabled Dealer and 3 days later the web site is down. Anybody know if they are out of business? Emails bounced back.

Quote Originally Posted by JBERRY View Post
    I paid for the add on Disabled Dealer and 3 days later the web site is down. Anybody know if they are out of business? Emails bounced back.
    I don't know. You are asking about paying for an ad on a *disabled* Dealer site.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Yes. I paid to post on disableddealer.com. Disableddealer has been around for a long time and it's a great way to buy and sell used HC vehicles. However, 3 days after I paid through Paypal the disabled dealer web page is not up and the emails are not deliverable. I was just wondering if anyone on CareCure knew if Disabled Dealer was temporarily down or should I get PayPal involved? I've also been trying to attach pictures with no luck. Yes I used the search and read for the last hour on the frustrations and variations of uploading images. The uploader is not working with Windows 7, IE11.

Disabled Dealer is back up after a week down. Here is the link.http://www.disableddealer.com/item_v...?itemid=120516