Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPS Monarch Mark 1A install instructions

If I had use of my fingers (I'm C6-7) I probably would have already attempted to myself by now. Anyway I don't mind paying someone, I'm sure I can find someone willing to do it for a couple hundred. Just need the correct bracket for a 2005 Caravan. Anyone know which one I need and where I can get it? Will one from a 2001 Mitsu. Eclipse work?The vendors I've talked to won't sell to me one.

I believe that MPD makes a custom bracket for the Chrysler vans IIRC, maybe Monarch does also, I don't know. But you can install hand controls with hose clamps, or various angle pieces assembled to fit as needed, there might be a good chance what you have on hand might work. Maybe PM 'Automotive Innovations' (something like that), he is a dealer of this stuff and maybe he'd have better insights into the Monarch line.

Curb,

You may trying posting a msg to "42mrolv" on e-bay. He should be able to tell you what bracket you need, and then sell you the complete controls, if you need them.

Now.....Can someone help me with my pic uploading problem????
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-MN View Post
    Curb,

You may trying posting a msg to "42mrolv" on e-bay. He should be able to tell you what bracket you need, and then sell you the complete controls, if you need them.

Haha, that's where I got another set of MPD's for my winter beater. I read though your pic uploading steps, and it's exactly as I successfully do mine, weird how it doesn't work. Maybe the board hates you? I'll PM you my email and maybe you can email me the pic and I'll post it, but I believe curb says he found his instructions...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-MN View Post
    Curb,

Here's your pics...

Name:  Monarch Instructions 1310.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  118.9 KB

Name:  Monarch Install Brochure01.JPG
Views: 671
Size:  108.6 KB

yep, they put a pair from a 1990 GMC to a 2013 GC loaded with every bell and whistle.........Mark locked out the extended pedals/tilt/telescopic steering wheel....got the new safety box on 6 way seat, so it can't auto start without seat being in the drive position, pain in the butt....I don't know what else could be locked out......

Any luck w/ getting bracket for 2005 caravan?

Quote Originally Posted by curb View Post
    If I had use of my fingers (I'm C6-7) I probably would have already attempted to myself by now. Anyway I don't mind paying someone, I'm sure I can find someone willing to do it for a couple hundred. Just need the correct bracket for a 2005 Caravan. Anyone know which one I need and where I can get it? Will one from a 2001 Mitsu. Eclipse work?The vendors I've talked to won't sell to me one.
    Were you able to get a bracket for 05 Caravan? Have to install one also.
    Last edited by Frankcolvin; 03-31-2017 at 01:23 AM.