Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who Here Lives in Florida? I'm seriously Thinking of moving from...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    Ha ha, Andy - so you guys can know my address and send me gifts? No way
    Lol. Just curious to see what you picked out as something to become accessible

Now if you want stalker...IIRC I think you said you were in PR...was that you across from the Fire Station?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Lol. Just curious to see what you picked out as something to become accessible

Now if you want stalker...IIRC I think you said you were in PR...was that you across from the Fire Station?
    Yeah I live less than 3 blocks away from the fire station but there are 2 in PR.

I will post a pic of the crib after closing
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Yeah I live less than 3 blocks away from the fire station but there are 2 in PR.

I will post a pic of the crib after closing
    Ok, then that was someone different...thought some guy lived right on Greenwood/Oakton, or at least I saw someone there a few times. Anyway, congrats on the new place!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Ok, then that was someone different...thought some guy lived right on Greenwood/Oakton, or at least I saw someone there a few times. Anyway, congrats on the new place!
    Yeah I live in that area. But not on the main street.

Thanks man.

http://www.wkrg.com/news/northwest-f...=facebook_WKRG

Lots of Busch to be had if you're down in Florida...

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    http://www.wkrg.com/news/northwest-f...=facebook_WKRG

Lots of Busch to be had if you're down in Florida...
    No offense but I would rather drink my own urine then drink American beer. Ha ha

No offense but I would rather drink my own urine then drink American beer. Ha ha
    None taken, I sure as hell wasn't driving all the way down there for Busch, much less the closest gas station.

Would you rather be stuck at home 8 months out of the year due to cold weather and feet of snow?
    I'm really late here and I know this is a very pro-FL thread, but I just wanted to chime in and say that while cold winters can suck, like anything it's what you make of them. I grew up in MN and recently moved to Chicago. I've gone skiing, ice skating (sledge), tubing, and sledding with some regularity. And I will move back to MN eventually.

Ummm... you must not drink any craft beer then. If you're referring to your Budweiser's, and whatnot, then yes, American beer is blah. Otherwise, we have soo many great beer options to us today.
    Plus, to keep the thread relevant, we have some great local breweries here. Cigar City, in Tampa, is probably the best, but we have a great local brewery in Orlando, too: Red Cypress.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    Ummm... you must not drink any craft beer then. If you're referring to your Budweiser's, and whatnot, then yes, American beer is blah. Otherwise, we have soo many great beer options to us today.
    Plus, to keep the thread relevant, we have some great local breweries here. Cigar City, in Tampa, is probably the best, but we have a great local brewery in Orlando, too: Red Cypress.
    I will make sure to check it out once I move.